Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to build my own distro
Operating Systems Linux how to build my own distro Post 302483803 by DukeNuke2 on Tuesday 28th of December 2010 01:43:39 PM
Old 12-28-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwolfer1
Check this out mate..

DSL information
which was already mentioned... two posts above!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which distro best for me?

Im goin to build a server soon, im planning to use it for a dedicated server for my favorite game counterstrike. I also want to use it as a file server for my lan, should i also make this server my internet gateway and dhcp server or should i just continue using my linksys router for those tasks? ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: stealthdestroyr
5 Replies

2. Debian

which distro?

Hi all, I know, it's a highly subjective and speculative question, but can anyone advise a Linux-newbie (haven't even started yet) on what distribution might be right in my case? - I have for all intents and purposes NO Linux experience. - I do have some previous IT experience. -- A... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ropers
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Looking for right distro...

Hello all! I am searching for a *nix distro for a project I am about to undertake. I have a laptop (p3 500mhz, 128MB ram, 10GB hard drive) that I would like to use as a server for VPN & possibly hosting a small personal web site. Now, here is where it gets a bit tricky. There is no optical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DISK
2 Replies

4. Gentoo

Distro reccomendation

Ok i would like to dual boot the most unix like distro on my laptop (inspiron 1525). I would like to have no gui so i get used to the console etc but i guess being able to boot a gui if i'm desperate (prefer gnome). Thanks everyone. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Swathe
7 Replies

5. Linux

Choosing the best distro.

Hi all Help me find the best distro for the following configurations: Intel pentium IV 1.6 Ghz 128 MB RAM :( 40 GB Hardisk with one very big partition more than 35 gb n another 2 gb partition. windows xp is already installed but has enough free space (26gb). Which linux will be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbala
0 Replies

6. Linux

Best Linux Distro

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario v3000 5 year old laptop, with 1 GB RAM and currently running the (slow and stupid) Windows 7 32 bit, thus I would like to dual boot it with an appropriate distro of Linux that 1) Doesnt consume too much resources (1 GB RAM is not a lot of space) and it ll be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajayram
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding SDK Build on Kernel Source Build

Hi, So I downloaded this kernel source and was able to build it successfully. But I want to add this SDK source code inside, can anyone help me how to do this? Note that the SDK source can be built by itself. I added the SDK in the main Makefile: init-y := init/ #added SDK... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build.xml invocation by Build Script

Hi I have a build.xml file and I can run it on Windows via cmd. Now I want to write a script to invoke the same. Is there a way to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

9. Linux

Help choosing distro

Hi, I just ordered an Skylake NUC and will run Linux on it. My distro of choice has been Ubuntu but I am fed up with the release cycle and would like more of a rolling release. I would say I am an intermediate level Linux user. It's going to be a HTPC, I want to have the latest kernels... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rthorntn
0 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies
Ns_Url(3aolserver)					   AOLserver Library Procedures 					Ns_Url(3aolserver)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Ns_AbsoluteUrl, Ns_ParseUrl, Ns_RelativeUrl, Ns_SkipUrl - URL manipulation routines SYNOPSIS
#include "ns.h" int Ns_AbsoluteUrl(Ns_DString *pds, char *url, char *baseurl) int Ns_ParseUrl(char *url, char **pprotocol, char **phost, char **pport, char **ppath, char **ptail) char * Ns_RelativeUrl(char *url, char *location) char * Ns_SkipUrl(Ns_Request *request, int n) _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Ns_AbsoluteUrl(pds, url, baseurl) Construct an URL based on baseurl but with as many parts of the incomplete url as possible. Return NS_OK or NS_ERROR. Ns_ParseUrl(url, pprotocol, phost, pport, ppath, ptail) Parse a URL into its component parts. Pointers to the protocol, host, port, path, and "tail" (last path element) will be set by ref- erence in the passed-in pointers. The passed-in url will be modified. Ns_RelativeUrl(url, location) If the url passed in is for this server, then the initial part of the URL is stripped off. e.g., on a server whose location is http://www.foo.com, Ns_RelativeUrl of "http://www.foo.com/hello" will return "/hello". Returns a pointer to the beginning of the relative url in the passed-in url, or NULL if error. Will set errno on error. Ns_SkipUrl(request, n) Return a pointer n elements into the request's url. SEE ALSO
nsd(1), info(n) KEYWORDS
AOLserver 4.0 Ns_Url(3aolserver)