Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu can't enable ssl in apache2 "Apache2 + openssl" Post 302483535 by DGPickett on Monday 27th of December 2010 03:59:07 PM
Old 12-27-2010
Is the location of the ssl dynamic libs in the $LD_LIBRARY_PATH for apache?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to provide "answers" to SSL Cert Request

Hello, I need assistance with creating a shell script to generate SSL Certificate Requests on remote hosts. Below is my stab at this, but I cannot figure out how to pass the requested arguments into the openssl command correctly. I have a major problem with redirecting the "answers" into the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: azvelocat
2 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

Weird "security" bahavior with SSL certificates

Hello, I have been attempting to automate the addition of SSL certificates to keychains on a MAC using the "security" command. I've noticed two things, 1 of which I don't understand. 1. If I use something like "security add-trusted-cert -d -k /System/Library/Keychains/SystemRootCertificates... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prafulnama
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Trying to enable "web sharing" from terminal

I am using phproxy on my mac. I would like to be able to enable / disable web sharing from the command line, so I can turn it on only when I need it(remotely). I remember reading that the "screen sharing" can be set on/off in /Library/Preferences I don't see any obvious preferences for "web... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chancho
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to enable "banner" for a user in solaris?

Password: Using keyboard-interactive authentication. Do you agree with the banner terms (y/n)?: y (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frintocf
4 Replies

6. AIX

Bison -pap_expr_yy invalid character:% unexpected "identifier" while running make for Apache2.4.3 64

The Follwing packages are installed on my AIX 6.1 box gcc-4.7.2-1 gcc-c++-4.7.2-1 gcc-cpp-4.7.2-1 gcc-gfortran-4.7.2-1 libgcc-4.7.2-1 libgomp-4.7.2-1 libstdc++-4.7.2-1 libstdc++-devel-4.7.2-1 gmp-5.0.5-1 libmpc-1.0.1-2 libmpc-devel-1.0.1-2 libmpcdec-1.2.6-1 libmpcdec-devel-1.2.6-1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ashish Gupta
0 Replies

7. AIX

How to enable "TCP MD5 Signatures" and "https" on AIX?

I have searched many times but nothing found. Somebody help please :(:(:( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobochacha29
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
A2ENMOD(8)                                                    System Manager's Manual                                                   A2ENMOD(8)

NAME
a2enmod, a2dismod - enable or disable an apache2 module SYNOPSIS
a2enmod [ [-q|--quiet] module] a2dismod [ [-q|--quiet] module] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the a2enmod and a2dismod commands. a2enmod is a script that enables the specified module within the apache2 configuration. It does this by creating symlinks within /etc/apache2/mods-enabled. Likewise, a2dismod disables a module by removing those symlinks. It is not an error to enable a module which is already enabled, or to disable one which is already disabled. Note that many modules have, in addition to a .load file, an associated .conf file. Enabling the module puts the configuration directives in the .conf file as directives into the main server context of apache2. OPTIONS
-q, --quiet Don't show informative messages. -m, --maintmode Enables the maintainer mode, that is the program invocation is effectuated automatically by a maintainer script. This switch should not be used by end users. -p, --purge When disabling a module, purge all traces of the module in the internal state data base. EXIT STATUS
a2enmod and a2dismod exit with status 0 if all modules are processed successfully, 1 if errors occur, 2 if an invalid option was used. EXAMPLES
a2enmod imagemap a2dismod mime_magic Enables the mod_imagemap module, and disables the mod_mime_magic module. FILES
/etc/apache2/mods-available Directory with files giving information on available modules. /etc/apache2/mods-enabled Directory with links to the files in mods-available for enabled modules. SEE ALSO
apache2ctl(8), a2enconf(8), a2disconf(8). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Daniel Stone <daniel@sfarc.net> for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution, as it is a Debian-specific script with the package. 12 October 2006 A2ENMOD(8)