Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Redirect to add context root
Top Forums Web Development Redirect to add context root Post 302483473 by cbo0485 on Monday 27th of December 2010 09:00:37 AM
Old 12-27-2010
Got it to work:

Code:
  RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME}= ^(.*)(foobar-dev\.)
  RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/some/context/(.*) 
  RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://foobar-dev.huntington.com/some/context/ [R=301]

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Context Switching

I know that this is a relative question but can someone give me an idea of what would be considered a high number of context switches? I am running vmstat and show a cs value of between 5000 and 6000 on a 4 processor system. How can I deduce if this number is high or not? Also, the timeslice... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: keelba
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Run non-root script as root with non-root environment

All, I want to run a non-root script as the root user with non-root environment variables with crontab. The non-root user would have environment variables for database access such as Oracle or Sybase. The root user does not have the Oracle or Sybase enviroment variables. I thought you could do... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bubba112557
2 Replies

3. Solaris

trying to add .profile for root

I am trying to add a .profile for root I cd to / do vi .profile and get /var/tmp/ExGXaaqa Read only file system... What does this mean? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: liven
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

keep context in awk

here is a data file. ------------------------------------- KSH, CSH, BASH, PERL, PHP, SED, AWK KSH, CSH, BASH, PERL, PHP, BASH, PERL, PHP, SED, AWK CSH, BASH, PERL, PHP, SED, KSH, CSH, BASH, PERL, PHP, SED, AWK ------------------------------------- My desired output is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: VTAWKVT
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect from the Root?

Hello again, What im trying to do is to redirect output from a cmd, from the root, to a file. But i guess thats illegal. I just wanted to know the file size of all files in my system. So: cd / du -k but i need to ouput this information to a 'sysfile.txt' file, or what... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: oxoxo
2 Replies

6. Solaris

add PATH as root

Sorry this maybe a dumb one, but I am root and want to add something to my PATH. Is the right place to do it here: /usr/dt/config/dtspcdenv ? If so, after I add it, how do I source it? Neither "source <file>" nor ". <file>" work. How does the above file work... is there another... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: steve701
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Regarding context to add in a file

Hi Folks, I have one query is that I can reach to a location of a file named Integration_Config_3.properties through putty cd /usr/local/pos/jlan/config/byStore/il ls -ltr I can open this file in vi editior also vi Integration_Config_3.properties But now my query is I want to add the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SankalpS
3 Replies

8. Solaris

Migration of system having UFS root FS with zones root to ZFS root FS

Hi All After downloading ZFS documentation from oracle site, I am able to successfully migrate UFS root FS without zones to ZFS root FS. But in case of UFS root file system with zones , I am successfully able to migrate global zone to zfs root file system but zone are still in UFS root file... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sb200
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to add path to root user

I am trying to add path for root. In /etc directory there is no .bash_profile file it has only profile file can any one say how to add path for root user ? is it possible to add path in profile file for root user. (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: elango963
18 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Questions related to if in awk context and if without awk context

I wrote this code, questions follow #! /bin/bash -f # Purpose - to show how if syntax is used within an awk clear; ls -l; echo "This will print out the first two columns of the inputted file in this directory"; echo "Enter filename found in this directory"; read input; ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Seth
11 Replies