Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Read env variables from argument file Post 302483175 by anurag.singh on Friday 24th of December 2010 06:30:33 AM
Old 12-24-2010
You didn't mention anything about which line to execute and which line to skip. Above while loop will execute all lines in batchJob file.
Pls give some sample of batchJob and some pattern/rule to decide when to execute a line and when not.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

export env variables

hi i want to write a shell script to set environment variables . But i am not been able to set that for the current shell instead i have to spawn a new shell. Is there a way to set the env variable for the current shell using shell script in bash shell ? Thnx (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varun.81
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ksh - Env. Variables ??

Hey all, I have been using Ksh and in that I am setting Environment variables. To set Env. Variables I have created my own file "BuildScript.sh" in which i have written : export CLASSPATH=/somedir/some other dir/file:. export PATH=/some dir/file:. But when i am calling this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: varungupta
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk using env variable as search argument

Hello, I have a file like was123##abcdefg abddef was123##xuzaghg agdfgg was133##CGHAKS DKGJG from the file i need to print the line after ## where the serach value is passed by an env variable called luster (which is currently set to was123): i tried using the below code but it... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: amit1_x
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting the value of env variables

Hi, I want to get the value of the env varables using the ksh script. All the env variables are stored in a file. Eg. file1 $INPATH $OUTPATH myscirpt: for name in `awk { print $1 } file1` do cd $name done i'm getting the error like $INPATH not found. in the same script... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vij_krr
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

set env variables in a new xterm

Hi, I have a script that sets some env variables. I want to source the script in a new xterm and after the script execution is over, the xterm has to be alive with the env variables set according to the script. I tried xterm -e "source ./myscript;tcsh" & The variables are getting set... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chaitubek
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to update env variables.

I am newbie on Unix system and seek help for updating env variables. The condition is like this: On Unix server, I log in as oracle user (this is the super for database on Unix), I type > env all envirnment variables show up. I saw one variable DBA_LIST contains a few email addreses. I need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: duke0001
2 Replies

7. Solaris

env variables again

What is the difference between ${variable} and $variable when used in a script? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: orange47
2 Replies

8. Red Hat

how to use env variables within ed

i have a file that i need to edit and replace a single value with another. so i have two variables, $oldvalue and $newvalue but below doesn't work: ed file.txt << EOF ,s/$oldversion/$newversion/g wq EOFi presume it's the $ that is the issue since it's actually special to ed. any suggestions?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crimso
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Env variables in script

Hi All, I have script and it's hardcoded the script ca invoke in user home dir and logs will be redirected to home dir of user. how to make the same script will be invoke from /usr/bin with out chg the logs and other functions path from /user/homedir . code is below: pls check how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saku
1 Replies

10. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Read a json file passed as cmd line argument

usage: myscript.sh config.json config.json: { "HOST":"abc", "DB_NM":"xyz", "USR_NM":"asd", "PWD":"xxx", ......... ......... ......... ........ } myscript.sh: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: RGRT
2 Replies
GLLINESTIPPLE(3G)						   OpenGL Manual						 GLLINESTIPPLE(3G)

NAME
glLineStipple - specify the line stipple pattern C SPECIFICATION
void glLineStipple(GLint factor, GLushort pattern); PARAMETERS
factor Specifies a multiplier for each bit in the line stipple pattern. If factor is 3, for example, each bit in the pattern is used three times before the next bit in the pattern is used. factor is clamped to the range [1, 256] and defaults to 1. pattern Specifies a 16-bit integer whose bit pattern determines which fragments of a line will be drawn when the line is rasterized. Bit zero is used first; the default pattern is all 1's. DESCRIPTION
Line stippling masks out certain fragments produced by rasterization; those fragments will not be drawn. The masking is achieved by using three parameters: the 16-bit line stipple pattern pattern, the repeat count factor, and an integer stipple counter s. Counter s is reset to 0 whenever glBegin() is called and before each line segment of a glBegin()(GL_LINES)/glEnd() sequence is generated. It is incremented after each fragment of a unit width aliased line segment is generated or after each i fragments of an i width line segment are generated. The i fragments associated with count s are masked out if pattern bit s factor % 16 is 0, otherwise these fragments are sent to the frame buffer. Bit zero of pattern is the least significant bit. Antialiased lines are treated as a sequence of 1 x width rectangles for purposes of stippling. Whether rectangle s is rasterized or not depends on the fragment rule described for aliased lines, counting rectangles rather than groups of fragments. To enable and disable line stippling, call glEnable() and glDisable() with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE. When enabled, the line stipple pattern is applied as described above. When disabled, it is as if the pattern were all 1's. Initially, line stippling is disabled. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glLineStipple is executed between the execution of glBegin() and the corresponding execution of glEnd(). ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet() with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE_PATTERN glGet() with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE_REPEAT glIsEnabled() with argument GL_LINE_STIPPLE SEE ALSO
glLineWidth(), glPolygonStipple() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1991-2006 Silicon Graphics, Inc. This document is licensed under the SGI Free Software B License. For details, see http://oss.sgi.com/projects/FreeB/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLLINESTIPPLE(3G)