Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help with rename header content based on reference file problem Post 302482933 by perl_beginner on Thursday 23rd of December 2010 04:38:02 AM
Old 12-23-2010
Hi ctsgnb,
I just try your command.
It seems like facing error when dealing with replacement long list of data?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove specific pattern header and its content problem facing

Input file: >TRACK: Position: 1 TYPE: 1 Pos: SVAVPQRHHPGGTVFREPIIIPAIPRLVPGWNKPIIIGRHAFGDQYRATDRVIPGPGKLE LVYTPVNGEPETVKVYDFQGGGIAQTQYNTDESIRGFAHASFQMALLKGLPLYMSTKNTI LKRYDGRFKDIFQEIYESTYQKDFEAKNLWYEHRLIDDMVAQMIKSEGGFVMALKNYDGD >TRACK: Position: 1 TYPE: 2 Pos: FAHASFQMALLKGLPLYMS... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: patrick87
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Extract specific content from data and rename its header problem asking

Input file 1: >pattern_5 GAATTCGTTCATGTAGGTTGASDASFGDSGRTYRYGHDGSDFGSDGGDSGSDGSDFGSDF ATTTAATTATGATTCATACGTCATATGTTATTATTCAATCGTATAAAATTATGTGACCTT SDFSDGSDFKSDAFLKJASLFJASKLFSJAKJFHASJKFHASJKFHASJKFHSJAKFHAW >pattern_1 AAGTCTTAAGATATCACCGTCGATTAGGTTTATACAGCTTTTGTGTTATTTAAATTTGAC... (10 Replies)
10 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Replace character based on reference file problem asking

I got two files right now, input file (target file), reference file 1 (query file) reference file 1 (long list of data) KOLOPWMOPOPO ADASDASD ADSASDASDAD . . target file (one long liner content) ADASDASDTYUKOKOLOPWMOPOPOOPLUAADSASDASDADPOPOUYADADASDASD desired output file content ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing file content based on file header

Hi, I have several text files each containing some data as shown below: File1.txt >DataHeader Data... Data... File2.txt >DataHeader Data... Data... etc. What I want is to change the 'DataHeader' based on the file name. So the output should look like: File1.txt >File1 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Fahmida
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with replace column one content based on reference file

Input file 1 testing 10 20 1 A testing 20 40 1 3 testing 23 232 2 1 testing 10 243 2 . . Reference file 1 final 3 used . . Output file (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with replace column one content based on reference file

Input file 1 testing 10 20 1 A testing 20 40 1 3 testing 23 232 2 1 testing 10 243 2 . . Reference file 1 final 3 used . . Output file (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: perl_beginner
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove the file content based on the Header of the file

Hi All, I want to remove the content based on the header information . Please find the example below. File1.txt Name|Last|First|Location|DepId|Depname|DepLoc naga|rr|tion|hyd|1|wer|opr Nava|ra|tin|gen|2|wera|opra I have to search for the DepId and remove the data from the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: i150371485
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print the column content based on the header

i have a input of csv file as below but the sequence of column get changed. I,e it is not necessary that name comes first then age and rest all, it may vary. name,age,marks,roll,section kevin,25,80,456,A Satch,23,56,789,B Meena,24,78,H245,C So i want to print that column entires which... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: millan
12 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk : split file and rename and save in path according to content

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 ; sed, awk and gnuwin32 are installed. I have a big text file I need to manipulate. In short, I will have to split it in thousands of short files, then rename and save in a folder which name is based upon filename. Here is a snippet of my big input.txt file (this... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sellig
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Keeping record of file 2 based on a reference file 1 in awk

I have 2 input files (tab separated): file1: make_A 1990 foo bar make_B 2010 this that make_C 2004 these those file2: make_X 1970 1995 ref_1:43 ref_2:65 make_A 1970 1995 ref_1:4 ref_2:21 ref_3:18 make_A 1980 2002 ref_1:7 ref_2:7 ref_3:0 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: beca123456
2 Replies
GLPOLYGONMODE(3G)														 GLPOLYGONMODE(3G)

NAME
glPolygonMode - select a polygon rasterization mode C SPECIFICATION
void glPolygonMode( GLenum face, GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
face Specifies the polygons that mode applies to. Must be GL_FRONT for front-facing polygons, GL_BACK for back-facing polygons, or GL_FRONT_AND_BACK for front- and back-facing polygons. mode Specifies how polygons will be rasterized. Accepted values are GL_POINT, GL_LINE, and GL_FILL. The initial value is GL_FILL for both front- and back-facing polygons. DESCRIPTION
glPolygonMode controls the interpretation of polygons for rasterization. face describes which polygons mode applies to: front-facing poly- gons (GL_FRONT), back-facing polygons (GL_BACK), or both (GL_FRONT_AND_BACK). The polygon mode affects only the final rasterization of polygons. In particular, a polygon's vertices are lit and the polygon is clipped and possibly culled before these modes are applied. Three modes are defined and can be specified in mode: GL_POINT Polygon vertices that are marked as the start of a boundary edge are drawn as points. Point attributes such as GL_POINT_SIZE and GL_POINT_SMOOTH control the rasterization of the points. Polygon rasterization attributes other than GL_POLYGON_MODE have no effect. GL_LINE Boundary edges of the polygon are drawn as line segments. They are treated as connected line segments for line stippling; the line stipple counter and pattern are not reset between segments (see glLineStipple). Line attributes such as GL_LINE_WIDTH and GL_LINE_SMOOTH control the rasterization of the lines. Polygon rasterization attributes other than GL_POLYGON_MODE have no effect. GL_FILL The interior of the polygon is filled. Polygon attributes such as GL_POLYGON_STIPPLE and GL_POLYGON_SMOOTH control the ras- terization of the polygon. EXAMPLES
To draw a surface with filled back-facing polygons and outlined front-facing polygons, call glPolygonMode(GL_FRONT, GL_LINE); NOTES
Vertices are marked as boundary or nonboundary with an edge flag. Edge flags are generated internally by the GL when it decomposes poly- gons; they can be set explicitly using glEdgeFlag. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if either face or mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glPolygonMode is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_POLYGON_MODE SEE ALSO
glBegin, glEdgeFlag, glLineStipple, glLineWidth, glPointSize, glPolygonStipple GLPOLYGONMODE(3G)