Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Chromium flashes and crashes
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Chromium flashes and crashes Post 302482841 by mark54g on Wednesday 22nd of December 2010 05:08:06 PM
Old 12-22-2010
you can use zypper to update it once you know the name of the package. Try this:

Code:
rpm -qa | egrep -i 'mono|moon'

and try to reinstall the packages associated with that.

Also, I would try this: (I thought better of myself)

Code:
updatedb
locate libmoonloaderxpi

then when you find out where that file is located do this:

Code:
rpm -qf <path to libmoonloaderxpi >

then you know what package to remove or update.

Last edited by mark54g; 12-22-2010 at 06:10 PM.. Reason: better idea

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer flashes off

Hi, What must have happen to my internet explorer that flashes whenever it want to load. The page after trying to load would just logout. I have tried to reset most of the setting on the properties but all to no avail. Can someone pls assist. Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Server crashes when not in use.

Production server crashes when there is no traffic on it. Can only recover by going to ALOM and reboot the server. This seems to happen about the same time every month. The only good thing is the server is not in production at the time of the crash. I have been unable to locate any information in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joeentech
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

7z crashes system

Can someone tell my why every time I try to use 7z it freezes my system? I can't move my mouse, I can't type, I can't kill my xsession. I then restart my system and everything returns to normal. When I try to use 7z my system again freezes. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
11 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

chromium

I would just like to point out that for the past 1/2 monts i'm unable to edit post or if i post in regular mode i get double post using chromium browser. Can someone confirm or deny this. I'm using : chromium 18.0.1025.151 (Developer Build 85dfed9 Linux) Debian wheezy/sid Regards Peasant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Peasant
1 Replies

5. Programming

C++ program crashes

Hi, Can anyone tell me why the below program is crashing? and where exactly it is crashing. What is the corrective measure to be taken to make it work fine? #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using namespace std; class CString { char* m_data; public: CString() :... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
6 Replies
GIT-WEB--BROWSE(1)						    Git Manual							GIT-WEB--BROWSE(1)

NAME
git-web--browse - Git helper script to launch a web browser SYNOPSIS
git web--browse [OPTIONS] URL/FILE ... DESCRIPTION
This script tries, as much as possible, to display the URLs and FILEs that are passed as arguments, as HTML pages in new tabs on an already opened web browser. The following browsers (or commands) are currently supported: o firefox (this is the default under X Window when not using KDE) o iceweasel o seamonkey o iceape o chromium (also supported as chromium-browser) o google-chrome (also supported as chrome) o konqueror (this is the default under KDE, see Note about konqueror below) o opera o w3m (this is the default outside graphical environments) o elinks o links o lynx o dillo o open (this is the default under Mac OS X GUI) o start (this is the default under MinGW) o cygstart (this is the default under Cygwin) o xdg-open Custom commands may also be specified. OPTIONS
-b <browser>, --browser=<browser> Use the specified browser. It must be in the list of supported browsers. -t <browser>, --tool=<browser> Same as above. -c <conf.var>, --config=<conf.var> CONF.VAR is looked up in the Git config files. If it's set, then its value specifies the browser that should be used. CONFIGURATION VARIABLES
CONF.VAR (from -c option) and web.browser The web browser can be specified using a configuration variable passed with the -c (or --config) command line option, or the web.browser configuration variable if the former is not used. browser.<tool>.path You can explicitly provide a full path to your preferred browser by setting the configuration variable browser.<tool>.path. For example, you can configure the absolute path to firefox by setting browser.firefox.path. Otherwise, git web--browse assumes the tool is available in PATH. browser.<tool>.cmd When the browser, specified by options or configuration variables, is not among the supported ones, then the corresponding browser.<tool>.cmd configuration variable will be looked up. If this variable exists then git web--browse will treat the specified tool as a custom command and will use a shell eval to run the command with the URLs passed as arguments. NOTE ABOUT KONQUEROR
When konqueror is specified by a command line option or a configuration variable, we launch kfmclient to try to open the HTML man page on an already opened konqueror in a new tab if possible. For consistency, we also try such a trick if browser.konqueror.path is set to something like A_PATH_TO/konqueror. That means we will try to launch A_PATH_TO/kfmclient instead. If you really want to use konqueror, then you can use something like the following: [web] browser = konq [browser "konq"] cmd = A_PATH_TO/konqueror Note about git-config --global Note that these configuration variables should probably be set using the --global flag, for example like this: $ git config --global web.browser firefox as they are probably more user specific than repository specific. See git-config(1) for more information about this. GIT
Part of the git(1) suite Git 1.8.5.3 01/14/2014 GIT-WEB--BROWSE(1)