Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: LiveCD help
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers LiveCD help Post 302482782 by DGPickett on Wednesday 22nd of December 2010 01:45:57 PM
Old 12-22-2010
It seems like you need a simulator to boot on, so you can find out where it goes south. On some CPUs, this is easy. Look at all the MS code that thinks it is running on an X86 Windows PC but is on a MAC RISC or UNIX.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot log on to FreeBSD LiveCD

Hi, I just download FreeBSD LiveCD and burn it to the CDROM (Because I want to learn UNIX). But when I boot the computer from the CDROM, it display the username and password. I type "root" and the password blank. But it does not allow me to login. I try many user name and password that I guest but... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 012633023
3 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Creating livecd with custom applications installed

Hi all, I recently started using ubuntu. I have studied available documentation to set up the live cd on ubuntu site. But can't seem to find what I am looking for. I have few applications - www and local applications - which I want to be present on the live cd. How can I create a livecd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: morningSunshine
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Why bind to LiveCD /proc before building initramfs ?

Imagine I have an unbootable system where I need to update the kernel image using update-initramfs. I have seen numerous examples online which show the following $ mount -t proc none /mnt/ubuntu/proc $ mount -o bind /dev /mnt/ubuntu/dev $ mount -o bind /sys /mnt/ubuntu/sys After that we... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreyan32
8 Replies
MORSE(1)							       MORSE								  MORSE(1)

NAME
morse - A robotics simulator based upon the Blender Game Engine SYNOPSIS
morse [command] [options] DESCRIPTION
Morse, the Modular OpenRobots Simulation Engine, uses the Blender Game Engine to provide a general purpose robot simulator. A robot and its environment are defined in Morse by creating a model in Blender. Actuator and sensor objects are attached to a model, and may be inter- acted with via a variety of middleware protocols. Simulations can be programmed via Python scripts or inside of Blender itself. Currently supported middleware includes YARP, MOOS, ROS, Pocoslibs, as well as a plain socket interface. COMMANDS
[None] Launches the simulator interface with a default scene create filename Creates a new empty scene and launches the simulator interface run filename Runs a simulation without loading the simulator interface exec filename Runs the given Python script with a default scene check Checks the environment is correctly setup to run morse help Displays information regarding the program version Displays the version number SEE ALSO
morseexec(1) blender(1) COPYRIGHT
2009-2010, LAAS-CNRS/ONERA ; 2010-2012, LAAS-CNRS 0.5.2 May 14, 2012 MORSE(1)