Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers difficult problem with function declaration Post 302482738 by anurag.singh on Wednesday 22nd of December 2010 11:40:24 AM
Old 12-22-2010
what is threadpool here? A struct?
function foo is expecting an address as it's 1st argument.
but in line 104, you are passing a value.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Difficult Filtering Problem

Sir, I have a file containing say 1000 lines that contain 100 paragraphs of 10 lines each separated by blank lines.I have to match a pattern or a string "hdfhasdjkasdhs" and print the complete paragraphs containing these strings.I can do this with the help of line editor ex,but how can I use... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Piyush
1 Replies

2. Programming

gcc warnings: implicit declaration of function...

I am having strange warnings from gcc compiler, which I don't think should come while cmpiling. Can anyone help? The warnings are: - warning: implicit declaration of function 'bzero' - warning: implicit declaration of function 'inet_addr' The code is as below: int main(int argc, char... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ahsan
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

difficult sed command

Im trying to replace every line line1 line2 line3 with: line1 extraline1 line2 extraline2 line3 extraline3 with about 10 extra lines I am able to add axtra lines with: (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dave724001
17 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

A difficult script (for me)

Hi, I'm a beginners, this is one of my first script, it's easy, but I don't know how to write this script: The script receive in input 4 parameters: 1) user_name 2) r and/or w and/or x ( rwx, rw, x, ....) 3) u and/or g and/or o ( u, uo, ugo, ...) 4) the path name The script print a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DNAx86
2 Replies

5. Programming

implicit declaration of function 'reboot'

Hi, I'm tying to use the following function to reboot the system as part of my code #include <unistd.h> #include <linux/reboot.h> int restart(unsigned int delay) { sleep(delay); return reboot(LINUX_REBOOT_CMD_RESTART); } When I try to compile the code I get the warning in the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: galapogos
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Array declaration problem

Hi all, I would like to declare a vector of variables and access them sequentially. Here is my code ARRAY_CT="0001000000 0000100000 0000010000" ELEMENTS_CT=${#ARRAY_CT} echo $ELEMENTS_CT for (( j=1;j<=$ELEMENTS_IS;j++)); do echo ${ARRAY_IS} done ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: f_o_555
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difficult problem: Complex text file manipulation in bash script.

I don't know if this is a big issue or not, but I'm having difficulties. I apoligize for the upcoming essay :o. I'm writing a script, similar to a paint program that edits images, but in the form of ANSI block characters. The program so far is working. I managed to save the image into a file,... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: tinman47
14 Replies

8. Programming

Difficult in analyzing an algorithm

Hello, I was reading Heuritics text and came across an algorithm below. Finding hard to analyze it can any one help me out below... How to analyze if I take say no. of types are 5 and each type has say 20 coins. thanks. Let {c1, c2...cn=1} be a set of distinct coin types where ci is... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sureshcisco
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Function prototype declaration

Hi All, I have the script as below #!bin/bash let k=9 if then echo "Start" Hello echo "End" else echo "failed" fi function Hello() { echo "hello !!!!" } I got the below error : (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Balasankar
4 Replies

10. Linux

A little difficult: investigate Xenix and slattach problem

I know Xenix is a little outdated, and is dangerous to use on network. But this is a virtual machine, and I like to play retrocomputing sometime. The question is..why ftp over slip doesn't work? I've set this Xenix vm on libvirt <domain type='kvm' id='5'... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
2 Replies
asadmin-create-threadpool(1AS)					   User Commands				    asadmin-create-threadpool(1AS)

NAME
asadmin-create-threadpool, create-threadpool - adds a threadpool SYNOPSIS
create-threadpool --user admin_user [--password admin_password][--host localhost] [--port 4848][--secure|-s] [--passwordfile filename] [--terse=false] [--echo=false] [--interactive=true] [--maxthreadpoolsize max_thread_pool_size] [--minthreadpoolsize min_thread_pool_size] [--idletimeout idle_thread_timeout_in_seconds] [--workqueues number_work_queues] threadpool_id Creates a thread-pool with the specified name. You can specify maximum and minimum number of threads in the pool, the number of work queues, and the idle timeout of a thread. The created thread pool can be used for servicing IIOP requests and for resource adapters to ser- vice work management requests. Please note that a created thread pool can be used in multiple resource adapters. This command is supported in remote mode only. OPTIONS
--user authorized domain application server administrative username. --password password to administer the domain application server. --host machine name where the domain application server is running. --port port number of the domain application server listening for administration requests. --secure if true, uses SSL/TLS to communicate with the domain application server. --passwordfile file containing the domain application server password. --terse indicates that any output data must be very concise, typically avoiding human-friendly sentences and favoring well- formatted data for consumption by a script. Default is false. --echo setting to true will echo the command line statement on the standard output. Default is false. --interactive if set to true (default), only the required password options are prompted. --maxthreadpoolsize maximum number of threads in the threadpool servicing requests in this queue. This is the upper bound on the number of threads that exist in the threadpool. --minthreadpoolsize minimum number of threads in the threadpool servicing requests in this queue. These are created up front when the threadpool is instantiated. --idletimeout idle threads are removed from the pool after this time. --workqueues identifies the total number of work queues serviced by this threadpool. OPERANDS
threadpool_id an ID for the work queue; for example, thread-pool-1, thread-pool-2, etc. Example 1: Using create-threadpool asadmin> create-threadpool --user admin1 --password adminadmin1 --maxthreadpoolsize 100 --minthreadpoolsize 20 --idletimeout 2 --workqueues 100 threadpool-1 Command create-threadpool executed successfully EXIT STATUS
0 command executed successfully 1 error in executing the command asadmin-delete-threadpool(1AS), asadmin-list-threadpools(1AS) J2EE 1.4 SDK March 2004 asadmin-create-threadpool(1AS)