Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Chromium flashes and crashes
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Chromium flashes and crashes Post 302482726 by Druonysus on Wednesday 22nd of December 2010 11:11:58 AM
Old 12-22-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark54g
You need to re-install moonlight or remove it entirely. Moonlight is the open source version of Microsoft's Silverlight, which is a Flash-like tool.
the problem is I dont know where it is at. it is not in /usr/lib/chromium/plugins. So I am not sure where else it would be.Might you know where else chromium would look for plugins?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Internet Explorer flashes off

Hi, What must have happen to my internet explorer that flashes whenever it want to load. The page after trying to load would just logout. I have tried to reset most of the setting on the properties but all to no avail. Can someone pls assist. Thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kayode
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Server crashes when not in use.

Production server crashes when there is no traffic on it. Can only recover by going to ALOM and reboot the server. This seems to happen about the same time every month. The only good thing is the server is not in production at the time of the crash. I have been unable to locate any information in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Joeentech
5 Replies

3. Red Hat

7z crashes system

Can someone tell my why every time I try to use 7z it freezes my system? I can't move my mouse, I can't type, I can't kill my xsession. I then restart my system and everything returns to normal. When I try to use 7z my system again freezes. (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
11 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

chromium

I would just like to point out that for the past 1/2 monts i'm unable to edit post or if i post in regular mode i get double post using chromium browser. Can someone confirm or deny this. I'm using : chromium 18.0.1025.151 (Developer Build 85dfed9 Linux) Debian wheezy/sid Regards Peasant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Peasant
1 Replies

5. Programming

C++ program crashes

Hi, Can anyone tell me why the below program is crashing? and where exactly it is crashing. What is the corrective measure to be taken to make it work fine? #include <iostream> #include <cstring> using namespace std; class CString { char* m_data; public: CString() :... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: royalibrahim
6 Replies
Mojolicious::Plugins(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Mojolicious::Plugins(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Plugins - Plugin manager SYNOPSIS
use Mojolicious::Plugins; my $plugins = Mojolicious::Plugin->new; $plugins->load_plugin('Config'); DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Plugins is the plugin manager of Mojolicious. ATTRIBUTES
Mojolicious::Plugins implements the following attributes. "namespaces" my $namespaces = $plugins->namespaces; $plugins = $plugins->namespaces(['Mojolicious::Plugin']); Namespaces to load plugins from, defaults to Mojolicious::Plugin. # Add another namespace to load plugins from push @{$plugins->namespaces}, 'MyApp::Plugin'; METHODS
Mojolicious::Plugins inherits all methods from Mojo::EventEmitter and implements the following new ones. "emit_chain" $plugins = $plugins->emit_chain('foo'); $plugins = $plugins->emit_chain(foo => 123); Emit events as chained hooks. "emit_hook" $plugins = $plugins->emit_hook('foo'); $plugins = $plugins->emit_hook(foo => 123); Emit events as hooks. "emit_hook_reverse" $plugins = $plugins->emit_hook_reverse('foo'); $plugins = $plugins->emit_hook_reverse(foo => 123); Emit events as hooks in reverse order. "load_plugin" my $plugin = $plugins->load_plugin('some_thing'); my $plugin = $plugins->load_plugin('SomeThing'); my $plugin = $plugins->load_plugin('MyApp::Plugin::SomeThing'); Load a plugin from the configured namespaces or by full module name. "register_plugin" $plugins->register_plugin('some_thing', $app); $plugins->register_plugin('some_thing', $app, foo => 23); $plugins->register_plugin('some_thing', $app, {foo => 23}); $plugins->register_plugin('SomeThing', $app); $plugins->register_plugin('SomeThing', $app, foo => 23); $plugins->register_plugin('SomeThing', $app, {foo => 23}); $plugins->register_plugin('MyApp::Plugin::SomeThing', $app); $plugins->register_plugin('MyApp::Plugin::SomeThing', $app, foo => 23); $plugins->register_plugin('MyApp::Plugin::SomeThing', $app, {foo => 23}); Load a plugin from the configured namespaces or by full module name and run "register", optional arguments are passed through. SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Plugins(3pm)