Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Probléme pour agrandir LV et FS Post 302482497 by mosta on Tuesday 21st of December 2010 04:58:08 PM
Old 12-21-2010
Probléme pour agrandir LV et FS

Bonjour,

Je travail sur un environnement AIX 5.3 et je n'arrive pas à augmenter mon FS ni mon LV.
J'utilise les commande suivante chfs -a size=+4G /home/guesting
ou extendlv sybase5lv 4 et rien à faire il me retourne que le maximum capacity est atteint au niveau du LV alors qu'il y a des PP de libre sur le VG

j'ai créé un LV avec la commande mklv et un FS avec crfs

Voici ma conf:

Code:
lslv sybase5lv

LOGICAL VOLUME:     sybase5lv         VOLUME GROUP: sybasevg01  
LV IDENTIFIER:      00c2e1d200004c000000012c63bc9470.13 PERMISSION:     read/write
VG STATE:           active/complete        LV STATE:       opened/syncd
TYPE:               jfs2                   WRITE VERIFY:   off
MAX LPs:            1889                   PP SIZE:        64 megabyte(s)
COPIES:             1                      SCHED POLICY:   parallel
LPs:                1281                   PPs:            1281
STALE PPs:          0                      BB POLICY:      relocatable
INTER-POLICY:       minimum                RELOCATABLE:    yes
INTRA-POLICY:       middle                 UPPER BOUND:    42
MOUNT POINT:        /home/guesting
LABEL:          /home/guesting
MIRROR WRITE CONSISTENCY: on/ACTIVE
EACH LP COPY ON A SEPARATE PV ?: yes
Serialize IO ?:     NO

Merci.

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment
Please use code tags when posting data and code samples!

Last edited by vgersh99; 12-21-2010 at 06:54 PM.. Reason: code tags, please!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

let probleme

Hi! I have a script shell and I must do a calculation: let c=7/4 echo $c => 1 :( and me I want 1,75 Is it possible to find 1,75 in shell? Thinks! (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Castelior
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Probleme With DVD Writer

I Use mkcd for save same directories into DVD, But the commande not complete succefuly mkcd -r directorie_i_whish_save -d /dev/cd1 please it is very urgent thank you :confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mktahar
1 Replies

3. AIX

Probleme with DVD Writer

I can write into DVD? I have USE "MKCD" command mkcd -r directorie -d /dev/cd1 please help me it s urgent (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mktahar
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Route add probleme

I have a system that i want to reach via a vpn created vi a fierwall.The fierwall in an other system. The ip i am trying to get to is 172.16.4.48 I need to get to it via the hme1 interface. The vpn gateway has this ip 172.30.50.1 I need to clean up the routing table and make this work; or is it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: waterboy
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

[ Environment Variable ] Probleme with export JAVA_HOME

Hi, I want to create a new environment variable (JAVA_HOME), but when I open a new shell this varible is delete... to create the variable I do : export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk and I verify with : echo $JAVA_HOME and it's work... But When I open a new shell this variable is forget... ( It... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: marcel_kobain
2 Replies

6. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

probléme de montage de clé usb

hi i'm trying to mount my usb device in fedora 7(vmware) i use the comand: mount /sda1 /mnt but when i go to /mnt i find the content of the folder /boot. can u tell me what's the problem? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalil smail
2 Replies

7. Solaris

Probleme avec SVM

Bonjour, J'ai ajouté par erreur à un sous mirroir des disques de cette facon : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 c2t90d1s0 ... alors que j'aurais du faire un stripe par disque (comme ça) : metattach d53 c2t90d0s0 metattach d53 c2t90d1s0 .. Derriere, j'ai fais un growfs -M du FS pour l'aggrandir et... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: phil.nakache
1 Replies

8. Linux

Problème d'interface réseau

bonjour, j'ai un serveur Linux ayant 2 interfaces eth0 et eth1. j'ai configuré deux adresses IP de deux réseaux différents sur les 2 interfaces, et je les ai connecté sur 2 commutateurs différents. l'adresse IP de eth0 répond sans problème au ping des équipement de son réseau d'appartenance, malheureusement cela... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cerco
1 Replies
DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3)

NAME
DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base - Base class for DBD::Gofer policies SYNOPSIS
$dbh = DBI->connect("dbi:Gofer:transport=...;policy=...", ...) DESCRIPTION
DBD::Gofer can be configured via a 'policy' mechanism that allows you to fine-tune the number of round-trips to the Gofer server. The policies are grouped into classes (which may be subclassed) and referenced by the name of the class. The DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base class is the base class for all the policy classes and describes all the individual policy items. The Base policy is not used directly. You should use a policy class derived from it. POLICY CLASSES
Three policy classes are supplied with DBD::Gofer: DBD::Gofer::Policy::pedantic is most 'transparent' but slowest because it makes more round-trips to the Gofer server. DBD::Gofer::Policy::classic is a reasonable compromise - it's the default policy. DBD::Gofer::Policy::rush is fastest, but may require code changes in your applications. Generally the default "classic" policy is fine. When first testing an existing application with Gofer it is a good idea to start with the "pedantic" policy first and then switch to "classic" or a custom policy, for final testing. POLICY ITEMS
These are temporary docs: See the source code for list of policies and their defaults. In a future version the policies and their defaults will be defined in the pod and parsed out at load-time. See the source code to this module for more details. POLICY CUSTOMIZATION
XXX This area of DBD::Gofer is subject to change. There are three ways to customize policies: Policy classes are designed to influence the overall behaviour of DBD::Gofer with existing, unaltered programs, so they work in a reasonably optimal way without requiring code changes. You can implement new policy classes as subclasses of existing policies. In many cases individual policy items can be overridden on a case-by-case basis within your application code. You do this by passing a corresponding "<go_<policy_name">> attribute into DBI methods by your application code. This let's you fine-tune the behaviour for special cases. The policy items are implemented as methods. In many cases the methods are passed parameters relating to the DBD::Gofer code being executed. This means the policy can implement dynamic behaviour that varies depending on the particular circumstances, such as the particular statement being executed. AUTHOR
Tim Bunce, <http://www.tim.bunce.name> LICENCE AND COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2007, Tim Bunce, Ireland. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See perlartistic. perl v5.12.1 2007-10-16 DBD::Gofer::Policy::Base(3)