Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? The 5 Minute Management Course (Six Lessons) Post 302482285 by R0H0N on Tuesday 21st of December 2010 07:30:55 AM
Old 12-21-2010
Marvelous..!!
R0H0N

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Private Lessons

Hi everyone, I'm looking to hire for private lessons a individual who is presently working as a unix system administrator or instructor in school who is teaching unix. I live in Clifton nj my nubmer is Cell **no phonenumbers on this forum** or email **no emails on this forum** please let me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: john furman
1 Replies

2. Programming

C Lessons

I started wrting c lessons for absoulute begginers to advanced users, I think material can be considered quality, and my students learn programming with this stuff. If you wish feel free to start reading it here: www.visualcmaniac.com its only 5 lessons for now so maybe could be easier for... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vurdlak
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Take minute per minute from a log awk

Hi, I've been trying to develop a script that performs the parsing of a log every 1 minute and then generating some statistics. I'm fairly new to programming and this is why I come to ask if I can lend a hand. this is my log: xxxx 16/04/2012 17:00:52 - xxxx714 - E234 - Time= 119 ms.... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jockx
8 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

vi/vim lessons 1 - 7

Basic Editing https://www.unix.com/members/neo-albums-forum-pics-picture525-vi-vim-tutorial-1-basic-editing.gif (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
9 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Individual Risk Management (Personal IT Security) and Browser Cache Management

Original post from this thread on browser caching. To add to this, it is an effective security measure to clear absolutely all cached data (cookies, web content, ....) when closing the browser - i.e. in case of a shutdown. It takes a bit of work to re-login to all the sites but websites will not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
7 Replies
door_revoke(3DOOR)                                            Door Library Functions                                            door_revoke(3DOOR)

NAME
door_revoke - revoke access to a door descriptor SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag ... ] file ... -ldoor [ library ... ] #include <door.h> int door_revoke(int d); DESCRIPTION
The door_revoke() function revokes access to a door descriptor. Door descriptors are created with door_create(3DOOR). The door_revoke() function performs an implicit call to close(2), marking the door descriptor d as invalid. A door descriptor can only be revoked by the process that created it. Door invocations that are in progress during a door_revoke() invoca- tion are allowed to complete normally. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, door_revoke() returns 0. Otherwise, door_revoke() returns -1 and sets errno to indicate the error. ERRORS
The door_revoke() function will fail if: EBADF An invalid door descriptor was passed. EPERM The door descriptor was not created by this process (with door_create(3DOOR)). ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Architecture |all | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
close(2), door_create(3DOOR), libdoor(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 21 Aug 1997 door_revoke(3DOOR)