Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Handle int listen(int sockfd, int backlog) in TCP Post 302481831 by sehang on Monday 20th of December 2010 04:39:18 AM
Old 12-20-2010
I have upload the source code I run it on Ubuntu!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Unsigned int

How can I store and/or print() a number that is larger than 4 294 967 295 in C? is int64_t or u_int64_t what I need ? if, so how can I printf it to stdout? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nimnod
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

int.lst forms

I am working on a re-engineering project. Original Code is written in C. In the C code some "forms" are being called. Each form is in a separate file and files are tagged "int" or "int.lst" like f00.int, f00.int.lst Can some body through some light on what are these files and what is the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cxredd4
2 Replies

3. Programming

difference between int ** func() and int *& func()

What is the difference between int** func() and int*& func(). Can you please explain it with suitable example. Thanks, Devesh. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: devesh
1 Replies

4. Programming

calculating size of int

Hi, Is there any way to calculate the size of a built in data type without using 'sizeof' operator? I also don't have the option to read it from std .h file. regards Apoorva Kumar (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: apoorvasharma80
10 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

int open(const char *pathname, int flags, mode_t mode) doubt...

hello everybody! I want to create a file with permissions for read, write, and execute to everybody using C, so I write this code: #include <stdio.h> #include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/stat.h> #include <fcntl.h> int main(){ int fileDescriptor; fileDescriptor =... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csnmgeek
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

From string to int ?

hello guys i m new to shell scripting and can't find out why this structure is not right I m guessing this happens because $LINESUM is a string . so how can i do this ? i want my script to do so many loops as the number of the lines of one custom file. #!/bin/bash echo give me path name... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xamxam
5 Replies

7. Programming

'int air_date' '%'?

int air_date='20100103'; //2010 - Jan - 03 /* My goal here is to subtract a day. */ int day = air_date % 100; //?????? Is this right? //Are there any functions time/date for this type of date format? :cool: (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sepoto
7 Replies

8. Programming

IPv4 string->int

Does anyone know how to convert a IP address given as 'string' into a 'u_int32_t'? Are there any build any functions already? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Freaky123
1 Replies

9. Programming

Division of int by double

A simple arithmetic example: 1680 / 1.12 = 1500 My C code result is 1499, here is the code: #include <stdio.h> main(int argc, char *argv) { int t = 1680; double adj = 1.12; int ires = t / adj; double fres = t / adj; ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: migurus
8 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Usage of Int with NR in awk

Hello Everyone, I am new to awk and trying my hand with the diff codes and came across the below code today. It would be great if any of the Guru's help me to understand. awk '{filename = "sample_file" int((NR-1)/34) ".DAT"; print >> filename}' sample_file.DAT 34 is the no of lines each... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: saratha14
7 Replies
dput(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   dput(1)

NAME
dput - package upload tool for Debian SYNTAX
dput [options] [host] package.changes ... DESCRIPTION
This is a tool for uploading Debian packages into the archive. You may specify to which host it should upload the file by passing it an host argument. If omitted, dput uses the host specified by default_host (or, historically default_host_non-us) configuration option. Also you have to pass the program one or more name of package.changes files and then they will be sequentially uploaded. This program will then upload the package for you into the archive, using a selected upload method. Currently dput supports ftp, scp, rsync, http, https, and local. The method scripts have been split from the main script so it is easy to add new methods. Look in /usr/share/dput/ for examples. Should something go wrong with your upload to destinations using the Debian upload queue daemon (e.g. ftp-master), you can remove files from the upload queue with dcut(1). OPTIONS
-c, --config - define a config file to use. -d, --debug - activate debugging mode, helpful if bugs occur. -D, --dinstall - do a dry run of dinstall after the upload. -f, --force - force an upload of an already uploaded package. -h, --help - print help information and exit. -H, --host-list - print the lists of hosts that dput knows about. -l, --lintian - run lintian before the upload. -U, --no-upload-log - do not write a .upload log file after uploading. -o, --check-only - check only the package and do not upload. -p, --print - print the configuration that dput is using. -P, --passive - use passive ftp instead of active. Note that passive ftp is the default unless specified otherwise in the configuration file. -s, --simulate - simulate an upload only. -u, --unchecked - don't check GnuPG signature on the changes file. -e, --delayed - Upload to a DELAYED queue, rather than the usual Incoming. This takes an argument from 0 to 15. Note that a delay of 0 is different from no delay at all. -v, --version - print version information and exit. -V, --check-version - check if the user has already installed and tested the package before putting it into the archive. ENVIRONMENT
This program doesn't depend on any environment variables. But if the variable USER is set, it will be used. LICENSE
This program is distributed under the terms of the GPL. BUGS
Please send bug reports to the author. FILES
/etc/dput.cf global dput configuration file ~/.dput.cf peruser dput configuration file SEE ALSO
dput.cf(5) dcut(1) /usr/share/doc/dput /usr/share/dput AUTHOR
dput was written Christian Kurz. The current maintainer is Thomas Viehmann <tv@beamnet.de>. Many other people have contributed to this code. See the Thanks file. COMMENTS
The author does appreciate comments and suggestions from you. October 5, 2001 dput(1)