Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Shell script for CSV conversion Post 302481812 by R0H0N on Monday 20th of December 2010 02:55:44 AM
Old 12-20-2010
Code:
sed 's/  */,/g' WHO.log

This User Gave Thanks to For This Post:
R0H0N

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell script conversion to binary

My question is: i have a script called getevent to run i just call ./getevent can i convert this to make it binary executable and not letting my clients open it and see the code.??:( I am using Solaris 8. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bcheaib
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help me with file conversion [Shell Script]

Hello Group, I request your help with a shell script for filter an ascii file (this is small piece of the file): 09/24/2009,00:00,1.0268,1.0268,1.0249,1.0250,518 09/24/2009,01:00,1.0251,1.0261,1.0249,1.0259,424 09/24/2009,02:00,1.0258,1.0272,1.0258,1.0269,372... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: csierra
3 Replies

3. AIX

Need timestamp conversion shell script !!

Can anyone provide me with a ksh or bash script which will accept a timestamp (format is YYYY-MM-DD-HH24.Mi.Ss) and time offset (in hours). The output will be (timestamp passed - time offset passed deducted from it) in the same YYYY-MM-DD-HH24.Mi.Ss format. Basically I am trying to convert the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shibajighosh
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion of below Tabs Tex file into CSV format file : shell script needed

Request if some one could provide me shell script that converts the below "input file" to "CSV format file" given Name Domain Contact Phone Email Location ----------------------- ------------------------------------------------ ------- ----- ---------------------------------... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreenath1037
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Conversion batch shell script

while converting batch file to shell script ...dis command is ther i dunno how to change...can anyone knws how to change into shell script rm !(D:\temp\XX.txt) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: monisha
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell script for .Txt to .csv conversion with data processing

Hi experts, I want to convert a txt file having rows and columns (CNAI_DUMP_raw.txt) by comparing it with another text file (paramaters.txt) and generate a output in CSV which contains only 3rd column from CNAI_DUMP_raw.txt, and the columns mentioned in parameters.txt. FYI: There are two... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gautam Banerjee
16 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch to shell script conversion

Hi All, I have a small tool which is currently configured in batch scripts only. But my need is to run it on Linux platform, so I have been trying to convert a batch script to shell script. below is the batch script: @echo off IF "%1"== "" GOTO ARGERR REM UPDATE THESE PROPERTIES TO... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sukhdip
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

powershell script to unix shell script conversion.

Here is a powershell script to use restful API to create ticket in our ticketing tool. Can anyone please convert it to a shell script sothat, I can run it in Unix servers, below is the code: $body = @{ Customer= ''test' Summary= 'test summary' Impact= '4-Minor/Localized' ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeybhavesh18
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Shell script ouput conversion

Hi All, I am trying to print all the packages info in solaris 11 using below script. #!/usr/bin/env bash pkginfo -l | egrep '(BASEDIR|NAME|VERSION)' | awk '{print}' > /tmp/cp1 /usr/bin/nawk -F: ' {for (i=1; i<=NF; i++) {gsub (/^ *| *$/, "", $i) ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sravani25
5 Replies
DROP 
USER(7) SQL Commands DROP USER(7) NAME
DROP USER - remove a database user account SYNOPSIS
DROP USER name DESCRIPTION
DROP USER removes the specified user from the database. It does not remove tables, views, or other objects owned by the user. If the user owns any database, an error is raised. PARAMETERS name The name of an existing user. DIAGNOSTICS
DROP USER The message returned if the user is successfully deleted. ERROR: DROP USER: user "name" does not exist This message occurs if the user name is not found. DROP USER: user "name" owns database "name", cannot be removed You must drop the database first or change its ownership. NOTES
Use CREATE USER [create_user(7)] to add new users, and ALTER USER [alter_user(7)] to change a user's attributes. PostgreSQL includes a program dropuser [dropuser(1)] that has the same functionality as this command (in fact, it calls this command) but can be run from the command shell. EXAMPLES
To drop a user account: DROP USER jonathan; COMPATIBILITY
The DROP USER statement is a PostgreSQL extension. The SQL standard leaves the definition of users to the implementation. SEE ALSO
CREATE USER [create_user(7)], ALTER USER [alter_user(l)], dropuser(1) SQL - Language Statements 2002-11-22 DROP USER(7)