Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Cannot logon using elinks
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cannot logon using elinks Post 302481793 by Neo on Monday 20th of December 2010 12:47:54 AM
Old 12-20-2010
99.99999 or more percent of our users visit the site using a graphical browser, so we don't support (make changes or corrections based on issues related to) text-only browsers as far as operations and maintained (O&M) goes.

If anyone can make it work properly on the user side, that's up to the client-side (user).

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can't logon

I stupidly changed the shell of the root user to one that does not exist, and now when I try to lgon it says it cannot find the path to my shell and will not let me proceed any further. Is there any way I can get round this without re-installing the OS? Thanks for any replies. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: SRP
8 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

About Logon

hi how can I know abt the details of current user who are logged on and as well as those users who currently have an account but are not logged on? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nokia1100
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pine, Alpine and ELinks

Hello. I'm running Mac OS X 10.5. I am completely new to UNIX and also to command line. I'm trying to setup an email client and a web browser. Google told me Pine was a good idea for email, so I got Pine. I thought it would be like other email clients, like Thunderbird, so that I can use IMAP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saithesci
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

squid&elinks config

Hi guys, I need to restrict the HTTP traffic for yahoo.com(and all its sub-domains) for elinks but when i use ping to receive packages from it. I need to do that with squid and use dstdom_regex in /etc/squid/squid.conf ,and i need to configure proxy in /etc/elinks/elinks.conf. Can someone help... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: G30
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Controlling elinks from Pipe, CLI or Script

Hi guys, I’m looking for an automatic way to save the source code of an website to a file. My questions is, it is possible to control elinks from a script, pipe or cli? I need to open a website, login on this site by a webform, submit the form, open an new url and save the source code of a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: digg_de
2 Replies
gnutls_ia_enable(3)						      gnutls						       gnutls_ia_enable(3)

NAME
gnutls_ia_enable - Indicate willingness for TLS/IA application phases SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/extra.h> void gnutls_ia_enable(gnutls_session_t session, int allow_skip_on_resume); ARGUMENTS
gnutls_session_t session is a gnutls_session_t structure. int allow_skip_on_resume non-zero if local party allows to skip the TLS/IA application phases for a resumed session. DESCRIPTION
Specify whether we must advertise support for the TLS/IA extension during the handshake. At the client side, we always advertise TLS/IA if gnutls_ia_enable was called before the handshake; at the server side, we also require that the client has advertised that it wants to run TLS/IA before including the advertisement, as required by the protocol. Similarly, at the client side we always advertise that we allow TLS/IA to be skipped for resumed sessions if allow_skip_on_resume is non-zero; at the server side, we also require that the session is indeed resumable and that the client has also advertised that it allows TLS/IA to be skipped for resumed sessions. After the TLS handshake, call gnutls_ia_handshake_p() to find out whether both parties agreed to do a TLS/IA handshake, before calling gnutls_ia_handshake() or one of the lower level gnutls_ia_* functions. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ General help using GNU software: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2008 Free Software Foundation. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. gnutls 2.8.6 gnutls_ia_enable(3)