Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers New to UNIX and Linux... need a guide Post 302480940 by DukeNuke2 on Thursday 16th of December 2010 07:36:46 AM

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

is there a guide for linux distros?

i`m trying to fidnd a distro that is good for m but it is not that easy i discovered, so if anybody please can give som tips i would been very happy thank you for reading:) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: KMLiveLinux
3 Replies

2. Red Hat

Please guide me the linux administrator certification course

HI All, Please guide me the linux administrator certification course. I want to do that certification. Is redhat is best? Or any other? I want to know the syllabus also? Please suggest me ? Thanks in Advance regards Srivani (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksrivani
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Guide me in the right direction to develop application for UNIX/Linux

Hi all, Am good in C & C++, i just joined as a fresher in a French IT company. In my own interest and love towards Linux and open source. i want to develop as much as applications for linux. i got the basic training on linux commands, and currently am working really hard to gain more... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_ganapathy
11 Replies
Apache::AuthCookie::FAQ(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Apache::AuthCookie::FAQ(3pm)

NAME
Apache::AuthCookie::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about Apache::AuthCookie. VERSION
version 3.18 DESCRIPTION
This document serves to answer the most frequently asked questions about Apache::AuthCookie. How can I protect an entire site (/) with Apache::AuthCookie? You have to give an Apache "require" directive that applies to all requests for except for your login handler. The easiest way to do this is to override the auth handlers for your login script. For example, if your login handler is "/LOGIN", then you need to use something like the following: <Location /> AuthType My::AuthCookieHandler AuthName Whatever PerlAuthenHandler My::AuthCookieHandler->authenticate PerlAuthzHandler My::AuthCookieHandler->authorize require valid-user </Location> <Location /LOGIN> PerlAuthenHandler Apache2::Const::OK PerlAuthzHandler Apache2::Const::OK </Location> ... NAME
Apache::AuthCookie::FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about Apache::AuthCookie. AUTHOR
Michael Schout <mschout@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2000 by Ken Williams. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. BUGS
Please report any bugs or feature requests to bug-apache-authcookie@rt.cpan.org or through the web interface at: http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Dist/Display.html?Name=Apache-AuthCookie perl v5.12.3 2011-05-09 Apache::AuthCookie::FAQ(3pm)