Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Email broken
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Email broken Post 302480627 by timgolding on Wednesday 15th of December 2010 11:05:32 AM
Old 12-15-2010
I ran that command after a restart. Here's what i have done.

I stopped the mail service ran mailbfr -f then reconstruct -m. Then i restarted the server. Now the mail seems to be working and the /var/log/system.log file isn't going off the scale. I don't think everything is fixed however. Just waiting patiently for another memory leak. I will leave mysql and httpd off over night. That way when i come in tommorrow and find it's all ok. I can restart mysql and httpd and see if the problem comes back. Then i will know that's it my inefficient codes that is causing the problem?

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Broken

Ok i am running Linux, or rather was. I can not longer do anything. This was a dns server amoungst other things. It will no longer boot. I have used a startup disk, but how can i recover the OS? I need help and urgently. Please someone thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ollyparkhouse
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

broken pipe?

Hi there, I try to use: > find * | ls but it just gave me one level of ' ls '. and it said: > find * | ls dir1 dir2 f1 f2 f3 Broken Pipe > what is broken pipe? how can i fix it? thks Gusla (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to send eMail from a UNIX-Host ( using mailx ) to a Outlook-email-addres(Win)

Hi A) I am able to send eMail using mailx from a UNIX ( solaris 8 ) host to my Outlook-email-ID : FName.Surname@Citigroup.com ( This is NOT my actual -eMail-ID). But in Outlook the "From :" eMail address is displayed as " usr1@unix-host1.unregistered.email.citicorp.com " .i.e the words... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vetrivela
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

pipe broken

hi i have a server, and i have a web site and i installed apache in the /usr/local/apache/logs i have a file and i have this problem (32)Broken pipe: core_output_filter: writing data to the network plz help me how i can resolve this plz it's urgent th (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abir2
1 Replies

5. Debian

[Lenny] I seem to have broken X...

I have been running Debian Lenny on this current PC for about a year. Since installation, I have had no major issues. Last night, I lazily tapped out: $ sudo aptitude update $ sudo aptitude upgrade I quickly scanned what it said would be changed and did not notice anything that may be... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elric of Grans
12 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new to ldap, send email to a ou or group, and see a list from email client

hi, i'm running openldap on ubuntu 10.04, creating new items with apache directory studio (windows version). i use the ldap just as an address book to our small office (email clients are windows live mail 2009, 2011, microsoft outlook 2007 and 2010). a. i cant see a list of the contacts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: V4705
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using top command to email if process is exceeding 25% and sending an email alert if so

This is my first time writing a script and Im having some trouble, Im trying to use the top command to monitor processes and the amount of CPU usage they require, my aim is to get an email if a process takes over a certain percentage of CPU usage I tried grep Obviosly that hasnt worked, Any... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jay02
8 Replies
Email::Simple::Header(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Email::Simple::Header(3pm)

NAME
Email::Simple::Header - the header of an Email::Simple message SYNOPSIS
my $email = Email::Simple->new($text); my $header = $email->head; print $header->as_string; DESCRIPTION
This method implements the headers of an Email::Simple object. It is a very minimal interface, and is mostly for private consumption at the moment. METHODS
new my $header = Email::Simple::Header->new($head, \%arg); $head is a string containing a valid email header, or a reference to such a string. If a reference is passed in, don't expect that it won't be altered. Valid arguments are: crlf - the header's newline; defaults to CRLF as_string my $string = $header->as_string(\%arg); This returns a stringified version of the header. header_names This method returns the unique header names found in this header, in no particular order. header_pairs This method returns all the field/value pairs in the header, in the order that they appear in the header. header my $first_value = $header->header($field); my @all_values = $header->header($field); This method returns the value or values of the given header field. If the named field does not appear in the header, this method returns false. header_set $header->header_set($field => @values); This method updates the value of the given header. Existing headers have their values set in place. Additional headers are added at the end. If no values are given to set, the header will be removed from to the message entirely. crlf This method returns the newline string used in the header. PERL EMAIL PROJECT
This module is maintained by the Perl Email Project <http://emailproject.perl.org/> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006-2007 by Ricardo SIGNES Copyright 2004 by Casey West Copyright 2003 by Simon Cozens This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-23 Email::Simple::Header(3pm)