Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Email broken
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Email broken Post 302480606 by timgolding on Wednesday 15th of December 2010 10:38:11 AM
Old 12-15-2010
Code:
mail:~ timgolding$ vm_stat
Mach Virtual Memory Statistics: (page size of 4096 bytes)
Pages free:                   127057.
Pages active:                  25333.
Pages inactive:               148806.
Pages wired down:              26484.
"Translation faults":        5779577.
Pages copy-on-write:          888575.
Pages zero filled:            626569.
Pages reactivated:             84232.
Pageins:                      553935.
Pageouts:                       1166.
Object cache: 452236 hits of 501061 lookups (90% hit rate)

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Broken

Ok i am running Linux, or rather was. I can not longer do anything. This was a dns server amoungst other things. It will no longer boot. I have used a startup disk, but how can i recover the OS? I need help and urgently. Please someone thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ollyparkhouse
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

broken pipe?

Hi there, I try to use: > find * | ls but it just gave me one level of ' ls '. and it said: > find * | ls dir1 dir2 f1 f2 f3 Broken Pipe > what is broken pipe? how can i fix it? thks Gusla (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gusla
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Unable to send eMail from a UNIX-Host ( using mailx ) to a Outlook-email-addres(Win)

Hi A) I am able to send eMail using mailx from a UNIX ( solaris 8 ) host to my Outlook-email-ID : FName.Surname@Citigroup.com ( This is NOT my actual -eMail-ID). But in Outlook the "From :" eMail address is displayed as " usr1@unix-host1.unregistered.email.citicorp.com " .i.e the words... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vetrivela
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

pipe broken

hi i have a server, and i have a web site and i installed apache in the /usr/local/apache/logs i have a file and i have this problem (32)Broken pipe: core_output_filter: writing data to the network plz help me how i can resolve this plz it's urgent th (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abir2
1 Replies

5. Debian

[Lenny] I seem to have broken X...

I have been running Debian Lenny on this current PC for about a year. Since installation, I have had no major issues. Last night, I lazily tapped out: $ sudo aptitude update $ sudo aptitude upgrade I quickly scanned what it said would be changed and did not notice anything that may be... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Elric of Grans
12 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

new to ldap, send email to a ou or group, and see a list from email client

hi, i'm running openldap on ubuntu 10.04, creating new items with apache directory studio (windows version). i use the ldap just as an address book to our small office (email clients are windows live mail 2009, 2011, microsoft outlook 2007 and 2010). a. i cant see a list of the contacts,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: V4705
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using top command to email if process is exceeding 25% and sending an email alert if so

This is my first time writing a script and Im having some trouble, Im trying to use the top command to monitor processes and the amount of CPU usage they require, my aim is to get an email if a process takes over a certain percentage of CPU usage I tried grep Obviosly that hasnt worked, Any... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jay02
8 Replies
PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Pages(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Pages(3pm)

NAME
PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Pages - a PDF pages hierarchical element. Inherits from PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Dict DESCRIPTION
A Pages object is the parent to other pages objects or to page objects themselves. METHODS
PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Pages->new($pdfs,$parent) This creates a new Pages object. Notice that $parent here is not the file context for the object but the parent pages object for this pages. If we are using this class to create a root node, then $parent should point to the file context, which is identified by not having a Type of Pages. $pdfs is the file object (or objects) in which to create the new Pages object. $p->out_obj($isnew) Tells all the files that this thing is destined for that they should output this object come time to output. If this object has no parent, then it must be the root. So set as the root for the files in question and tell it to be output too. If $isnew is set, then call new_obj rather than out_obj to create as a new object in the file. $p->find_page($pnum) Returns the given page, using the page count values in the pages tree. Pages start at 0. $p->add_page($page, $pnum) Inserts the page before the given $pnum. $pnum can be -ve to count from the END of the document. -1 is after the last page. Likewise $pnum can be greater than the number of pages currently in the document, to append. This method only guarantees to provide a reasonable pages tree if pages are appended or prepended to the document. Pages inserted in the middle of the document may simply be inserted in the appropriate leaf in the pages tree without adding any new branches or leaves. To tidy up such a mess, it is best to call $p->rebuild_tree to rebuild the pages tree into something efficient. $root_pages = $p->rebuild_tree([@pglist]) Rebuilds the pages tree to make a nice balanced tree that conforms to Adobe recommendations. If passed a pglist then the tree is built for that list of pages. No check is made of whether the pglist contains pages. Returns the top of the tree for insertion in the root object. @pglist = $p->get_pages Returns a list of page objects in the document in page order $p->find_prop($key) Searches up through the inheritance tree to find a property. $p->add_font($pdf, $font) Creates or edits the resource dictionary at this level in the hierarchy. If the font is already supported even through the hierarchy, then it is not added. $p->bbox($xmin, $ymin, $xmax, $ymax, [$param]) Specifies the bounding box for this and all child pages. If the values are identical to those inherited then no change is made. $param specifies the attribute name so that other 'bounding box'es can be set with this method. $p->proc_set(@entries) Ensures that the current resource contains all the entries in the proc_sets listed. If necessary it creates a local resource dictionary to achieve this. $p->get_top Returns the top of the pages tree perl v5.14.2 2011-03-10 PDF::API2::Basic::PDF::Pages(3pm)