Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Shell Scripting Problem...
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Shell Scripting Problem... Post 302480006 by Corona688 on Monday 13th of December 2010 05:47:51 PM
Old 12-13-2010
You can probably rip out your own confirmation code and use rm -i
This User Gave Thanks to Corona688 For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Problem in for loop of shell scripting in solaris

Hi below is my script for((i=0;i<=$TOTAL;i++)) do echo "IP's created are $s1.$s2.$s3.$s4" s4=`expr $s4 + 1` done where s1,2,3,4 are input varibles below error occurs while running the script syntax error at lin 11: '(' unexpected ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: krevathi1912
12 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

shell scripting problem

her i am trying to edit a database file which is actually a small file holding my friend's name and birthdays My Database DEEPAK 27/08 DEEPIKA 18/02 DHYAN 23/03 DIPANKAR 24/10 SNIGDHO 19/05 AYANNAR 17/12 BHAI 22/09 DEBAN 16/08 JAGADISH 02/06 SUBHOJIT 23/02 TOJO 17/09 SUDHIR 12/09... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mobydick
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem - gnome terminal shell scripting

I've a python script named rwe.py. I'm running the program in three separate terminals. If one of the executing program stops . I want to leave the terminal as it is so that i can see the error. i wrote a the below script and used cron to run it every one hour to check if the three programs are... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: msteve2002
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting and ls -1 problem

Hey, I'm running knoppix and I'm trying to run a shell script to change multiple lines of text in multiple files #!/bin/sh for i in 'ls-1 test' do sed 's/bob/manny/'g $i > $i.0 mv $i.0 $i done Obviously this isn't the original file, but it's on another non-networked machine. What... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: afroCluster
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Scripting problem

Hi guys, I am a newbie to shell scripting.Please help me to accomplish this task. Its very urgent,I should create a script which will do the following: i) "cd ~joseph/ ; mkdir -p Bing/Bong ;mkdir -p Bing/Bang" and then create 15 ".txt" files with content "Bing Bang Bong" in "Bong"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mahesh_raghu
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in loops in shell scripting

Hi, #!/bin/ksh $v="" for ((i = 1 ; i <= 5 ; i++ )) do v="THerrFile_$i.err"; grep -i "$i:Error" $v >>oraerror_output.txt done My requirement is to dynamically create variable like THerrFile_1.err,THerrFile_2.err etc. where my grep needs... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhir_83k
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting newbie problem

I am trying to create a shell script similar to ls, but which only lists directories. I have the first half working (no argument version), but trying to make it accept an argument, I am failing. My logic is sound I think, but I'm missing something on the syntax, I'm guessing in the bolded line? ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tibor63
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Scripting awk Problem

I'm limited in my skills related to *nix and I'm even more limited in my skills related to shell scripting and the use of awk. I have what should be a relatively simple shell script that looks in the /etc/fstab to see if a particular partition exists on the Linux system. The intention of this part... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DisabledVet
2 Replies

9. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Need support for a shell scripting problem

Hello all, I am facing a weird issue while executing a code below - #!/bin/bash cd /wload/baot/home/baotasa0/sandboxes_finance/ext_ukba_bde/pset sh UKBA_publish.sh UKBA 28082015 3 if then echo "Param file conversion for all the areas are completed, please check in your home directory"... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ektubbe
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting problem

Hello. I hava homework for university but i cant do it and i need a little help if someone can help me :) I have to do a linux shell script. Write a script that does the following: 1. Check if there is a directory in / home with myDir name. If not, it creates it. 2. In the directory it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alex4o0o
1 Replies
std::mask_array< _Tp >(3cxx)											      std::mask_array< _Tp >(3cxx)

NAME
std::mask_array< _Tp > - SYNOPSIS
Public Types typedef _Tp value_type Public Member Functions mask_array (const mask_array &) void operator%= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator%= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator&= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator&= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator*= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator*= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator+= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator+= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator-= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator-= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator/= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator/= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator<<= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator<<= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const mask_array & operator= (const mask_array &) void operator= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const void operator= (const _Tp &) const template<class _Dom > void operator= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const template<class _Ex > void operator= (const _Expr< _Ex, _Tp > &__e) const void operator>>= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator>>= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator^= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator^= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const void operator|= (const valarray< _Tp > &) const template<class _Dom > void operator|= (const _Expr< _Dom, _Tp > &) const Friends class valarray< _Tp > Detailed Description template<class _Tp>class std::mask_array< _Tp > Reference to selected subset of an array. A mask_array is a reference to the actual elements of an array specified by a bitmask in the form of an array of bool. The way to get a mask_array is to call operator[](valarray<bool>) on a valarray. The returned mask_array then permits carrying operations out on the referenced subset of elements in the original valarray. For example, if a mask_array is obtained using the array (false, true, false, true) as an argument, the mask array has two elements referring to array[1] and array[3] in the underlying array. Parameters: Tp Element type. Definition at line 63 of file mask_array.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 std::mask_array< _Tp >(3cxx)