Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to list number of files through Crontab? Post 302479874 by methyl on Monday 13th of December 2010 06:39:31 AM
Old 12-13-2010
It think that ROHON's version will count the number of lines in each file.

This will count the number of files. Bear in mind that the output will be in unix mail for the owner of the cron. You have no code to put the answer anywhere useful.

Code:
50 4 * * * [ -d /stage/landing ] && find /stage/landing -name '*.csv' -type f -mtime +1 -print | wc -l

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

a list of number

Hi, I wrote a shell program and I need to only accept a list of numbers from 01 to 24 in my argument 1 ($1) before the program can continue. Does anyone know a better way to do it beside use the case command with 24 lines of condition? Thanks in advance! (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: whatisthis
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

crontab: error on previous line; number out of bounds.

Hi, I am trying to set up a cron job for every Friday at 6:00 p.m. and got an error: "/var/tmp/aaaa29638" 1 line, 73 characters 00 18 00 0 5 /app/test/backup.ksh crontab: error on previous line; number out of bounds. Any ideas? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: oradbus
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

several crontab files

Hello. I am using the /etc/crontab files and it works well. I'd like to add the files located at /test/crontab Is there a way to register that /test/crontab? Should I add a special line to the /etc/crontab to call a the /test/crontab file as well? I am not sure what to do and I don't want to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JCR
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

list all files containing 4 digit number using grep

how can i list all files in my home directory that have a 4 digit id number, the line number where the id is located and the id itself not printing the entire line? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hobiwhenuknowme
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

To get Port number alone from the list

~]#netstat -vatn | grep LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:34895 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:111 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN tcp 0 0 192.168.122.1:53 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxadmin
7 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files only when a certain number of files match

Hi, I have many files named CCR20110720011001.CTRD CCR20110720011501.CTRD CCR20110720012001.CTRD CCR20110720012501.CTRD CCR20110720021001.CTRD ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: shadyfright
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to count number of files in directory and write to new file with number of files and their name?

Hi! I just want to count number of files in a directory, and write to new text file, with number of files and their name output should look like this,, assume that below one is a new file created by script Number of files in directory = 25 1. a.txt 2. abc.txt 3. asd.dat... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Akshay Hegde
20 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Process a specific number of files ina list

Hello, I have a list of files that was created with, FILES='./'$FOLD'/'$FOLD'_continue/'$OPTIMIZE_ON'/'*'out.txt' I am doing a loop on this list for INPUT in $FILES do ... done but I may not want to process everything. Is there a simple way to just process the first 5,10,n, etc in... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
2 Replies

9. Red Hat

How to list all crontab entries?

Hi, 1. How can I list all the crontab entries of all system users (like root, adm, sys etc.) as we have multiple files like /etc/crontab , /var/spool/cron, /etc/cron.d, /etc/cron.daily, /etc/cron.hourly, /etc/cron.monthly etc. 2. How can I list all the crontab entries of ALL users on a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

List files with number to select based on number

Hi experts, I am using KSH and I am need to display file with number in front of file names and user can select it by entering the number. I am trying to use following command to display list with numbers. but I do not know how to capture number and identify what file it is to be used for... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mysocks
5 Replies
GLGETSUBROUTINEINDEX(3G)					   OpenGL Manual					  GLGETSUBROUTINEINDEX(3G)

NAME
glGetSubroutineIndex - retrieve the index of a subroutine uniform of a given shader stage within a program C SPECIFICATION
GLuint glGetSubroutineIndex(GLuint program, GLenum shadertype, const GLchar *name); PARAMETERS
program Specifies the name of the program containing shader stage. shadertype Specifies the shader stage from which to query for subroutine uniform index. shadertype must be one of GL_VERTEX_SHADER, GL_TESS_CONTROL_SHADER, GL_TESS_EVALUATION_SHADER, GL_GEOMETRY_SHADER or GL_FRAGMENT_SHADER. name Specifies the name of the subroutine uniform whose index to query. DESCRIPTION
glGetSubroutineIndex returns the index of a subroutine uniform within a shader stage attached to a program object. program contains the name of the program to which the shader is attached. shadertype specifies the stage from which to query shader subroutine index. name contains the null-terminated name of the subroutine uniform whose name to query. If name is not the name of a subroutine uniform in the shader stage, GL_INVALID_INDEX is returned, but no error is generated. If name is the name of a subroutine uniform in the shader stage, a value between zero and the value of GL_ACTIVE_SUBROUTINES minus one will be returned. Subroutine indices are assigned using consecutive integers in the range from zero to the value of GL_ACTIVE_SUBROUTINES minus one for the shader stage. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if shadertype or pname is not one of the accepted values. GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if program is not the name of an existing program object. SEE ALSO
glGetProgram(), glGetActiveSubroutineUniform(), glGetActiveSubroutineUniformName() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2010 Khronos Group. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. AUTHORS
opengl.org opengl.org 06/10/2014 GLGETSUBROUTINEINDEX(3G)