Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Seeking Paid AIX Support ? anyone know where ? Post 302479662 by filosophizer on Sunday 12th of December 2010 07:53:18 AM
Old 12-12-2010
Seeking Paid AIX Support ? anyone know where ?

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows about getting support for AIX ; This forum is a great place but if it has a section for $$$ AIX support where the experts can analyze and answer the questions/queries of the posters ?

Is it possible to get any paid support on this forum ?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX 5.1 POWER4 support help

Can anyone let me know the output of command 'uname -aL' on AIX 5.1 POWER4 support? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: arnab84
6 Replies

2. Programming

Seeking Some libs for AIX 5.3

hello everybody! I m compiling some program with the g++ on AIX 5.3 and it needs some library that i didn't find them i am new with the AIX here is the compilation error : g++ -Daix -fpic -o printps -lxercesc1_1 -L/oracle/OraHome/lib32/ -L/epost2/blitz/lib -lhmltods -lhmltops -lgeneric... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX 5.2 and 5.3 hardware support questions...

If anyone has the answer to this question I would be eternally grateful: I just took a new job supporting IBM Blade Servers and "E" Chassis. The model for this is significantly different than anything I have done in the past which has included what I would call typical Unix support... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jtelep
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX support remote

Hello, I am looking for individuals or companies who can provide remote support for AIX & HACMP 24 x 7 If anyone knows please post here. thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Paid job for bash shell scripts

Job ad removed (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: starmation
1 Replies

6. Red Hat

check system resources (VPS) to see if match what I paid?

-bash-3.2$ cat /etc/redhat-release CentOS release 5.8 (Final) Hello, Our company recently paid a hosting company (who shall remain nameless) with certain service guarantees. Is there a simple way to list the CPU speed, RAM, Disk Space etc. It is supposed to be; 25GB Disk Space, 500GB... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Astrocloud
2 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

The NSA paid $10 million to the security firm RSA to install a cryptographic backdoor.

(5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to hack computer games that is paid???

Plz help me to hack computer games that is paid ty (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 09287501067
1 Replies
ALCC(1) 							  aMule utilities							   ALCC(1)

NAME
alcc - text based eD2k links calculator for aMule SYNOPSIS
alcc [-p] [-v] <inputfiles_list> alcc [-h] DESCRIPTION
Compute the eD2k links of all the input files given in the <inputfiles_list> (There can be one or more files). [ -p, --parthashes ] Compute and add part hashes to the computed eD2k links. [ -h, --help ] Prints a short usage description. [ -v, --verbose ] Be verbose - show also calculation steps. REPORTING BUGS
Please report bugs either on our forum (http://forum.amule.org/), or in our bugtracker (http://bugs.amule.org/). Please do not report bugs in e-mail, neither to our mailing list nor directly to any team member. COPYRIGHT
aMule and all of its related utilities are distributed under the GNU General Public License. SEE ALSO
alc(1), amuled(1), amulecmd(1), amuleweb(1), cas(1), ed2k(1), wxcas(1), xas(1) AUTHOR
This manpage was written by Vollstrecker <amule@vollstreckernet.de> aMule eD2k links calculator November 2011 ALCC(1)