Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting mysql how to select a specific row from a table Post 302479446 by robfwauk on Friday 10th of December 2010 05:17:26 PM
Old 12-10-2010
Not got SQL on this machine but try

Code:
SELECT user, host FROM record WHERE time >= 12:00 AND time <= 12:30;

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

select values from db1 table and insert into table of DB2

Hi I am having three oracle databases running in three different machine. their ip address is different. from one of the DB am able to access both the databases.(means am able to select values and insert values in to tables individually.) I need to fetch some data from DB1 table(say DB1 ip is... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aemunathan
2 Replies

2. Programming

Select several minimum values from row (MySQL)

Hello there. I've got the query like that SELECT count(tour_id) AS cnt FROM orders JOIN tours ON orders.tour_id=tours.id GROUP BY tour_id The result Is cnt 1 4 2 1 1 Now i have to select all records with minimum values in field "cnt" MySQL function min() returns only one.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Trump
2 Replies

3. Web Development

MySQL Master-Slave Configuration: Don't Replicate a Row of a Table?

Anyone have a clue about this? I have checked the MySQL documentation and it does not seem possible to exclude a row of a table from replication between Master and Slave. It seems that replication in MySQL can only be managed at the table level, not at the row level. Does anyone know a work... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script: Traverse Database Table Row by Row

Hello Everyone, My issue is that I want to traverse a database table row by row and do some action on the value retrieved in each row. I have gone through a lot of shell script questions/posts. I could find row by row traversal of a file but not a database table. Please help. Thanks &... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahsan.asghar
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Select 2 columns and transpose row by row

Hi, I have a tab-delimited file as follows: 1 1 2 2 3 3 4 4 a a b b c c d d 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 e e f f g g h h 9 9 10 10 11 11 12 12 i i j j k k l l 13 13 14 14 15 15 16 16 m m n n o o p p The output I need is: 1 1 a a 5 5 e e 9 9 i i 13... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvaishnav
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Moving new row and deleting old row to another table

Hi, I want to move a new row to another table if the field from new row doesn't have the first word that I categorized (like: IRC blablabla, PTM blablabla, ADM blablabla, BS blablabla). I already use this script but doesn't work as I expected. CHECK_KEYWORD="$( mysql -uroot -p123456 smsd -N... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazzyzha
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

In php, Moving a new row to another table and deleting old row

Hi, I already succeed moving a new row to another table if the field from new row doesn't have the first word that I categorized (like: IRC blablabla, PTM blablabla, ADM blablabla, BS blablabla). But it can't delete the old row. Please help me with the script. my php script: INSERT INTO... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazzyzha
2 Replies

8. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

[Solved] Mysql - Take data from row and copy it to another row

Sorry if I repost my question in this section, but I'm really in a hurry since I have to finish my work... :( Dear community, I have a table with two rows like: Row1 Row2 ======= ======= 7,3 text 1 1,3 text 2 1,2,3 blabla What i need to do is add/copy... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to convert table-by-row to matrix table

Hello, I need some help to reformat this table-by-row to matrix? infile: site1 A:o,p,q,r,s,t site1 C:y,u site1 T:v,w site1 -:x,z site2 A:p,r,t,v,w,z site2 C:u,y site2 G:q,s site2 -:o,x site3 A:o,q,s,t,u,z site3 C:y site3 T:v,w,x site3 -:p,routfile: SITE o p q r s t v u w x y... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: yifangt
7 Replies
GLOBUS-GATEKEEPER-(8)					       University of Chicago					     GLOBUS-GATEKEEPER-(8)

NAME
globus-gatekeeper-admin - Manage globus-gatekeeper services SYNOPSIS
globus-gatekeeper-admin [-h] globus-gatekeeper-admin [-l] [-n NAME] globus-gatekeeper-admin [-e SERVICE] [-n NAME] globus-gatekeeper-admin [-E] globus-gatekeeper-admin [-d SERVICE] DESCRIPTION
The globus-gatekeeper-admin program manages service entries which are used by the globus-gatekeeper to execute services. Service entries are located in the /etc/grid-services directory. The globus-gatekeeper-admin can list, enable, or disable specific services, or set a service as the default. The -h command-line option shows a brief usage message. Listing services The -l command-line option to globus-gatekeeper-admin will cause it to list all of the services which are available to be run by the globus-gatekeeper. In the output, the service name will be followed by its status in brackets. Possible status strings are ENABLED, DISABLED, and ALIAS to NAME, where NAME is another service name. If the -n NAME is used, then only information about the service named NAME is printed. Enabling services The -e SERVICE command-line option to globus-gatekeeper-admin will cause it to enable a service so that it may be run by the globus-gatekeeper. If the -n NAME option is used as well, then the service will be enabled with the alias NAME. Enabling a default service The -E command-line option to globus-gatekeeper-admin will cause it to enable a service alias with the name jobmanager. The globus-gatekeeper-admin program will choose the first service it finds as the default. To enable a particular service as the default, use the -e parameter described above with the -n parameter. Disabling services The -d SERVICE command-line option to globus-gatekeeper-admin will cause it to disable a service so that it may not be run by the globus-gatekeeper. All aliases to a disabled service are also disabled. FILES
/etc/grid-services Default location of enabled gatekeeper service descriptions. University of Chicago 12/13/2011 GLOBUS-GATEKEEPER-(8)