Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: What do you do for a living?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What do you do for a living? Post 302478681 by msarro on Wednesday 8th of December 2010 03:00:19 PM
Old 12-08-2010
Voice Systems Engineer

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Starting over, making a living with linux?

I really like to use linux, although I freely admit I don't know squat about it. I can install it, update it and get it to most of what I would like it to do, up to running some windows apps on it. I am going back so to school starting on the 25th, with a declared major of Information... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Methal
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com

Video: What Do You Do for a Living? @UNIX.com https://youtu.be/eTddtFa_Z_g We asked our users at UNIX.com what they do for a living, and this was their top three replies in 1080 HD video. Shout-outs to quotes in the video from forum members Akshay Hegde, geeky404, ni2 and joeyg. Here... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
TEXTEROIDS(1)						      General Commands Manual						     TEXTEROIDS(1)

NAME
texteroids - test your mousing skills on spinning text SYNOPSIS
texteroids [ -display name ][ -fn font ][ -size size ][ text_string ] DESCRIPTION
texteroids spins the specified text string in a window. If you click on the text with the mouse, the string splits up into individual let- ters, each of which you may then click on. OPTIONS
-display name specifies the display on which to open a connection to the Display PostScript System. If no display is specified, the DISPLAY envi- ronment variable is used. -fn font specifies the name of the PostScript language font software to use. The default is Times-Italic. -size size specifies the size, in points, of the text. The default is 36. -debug specifies debugging mode. In debugging mode, all PostScript code sent to the server is printed out. text_string specifies the text to display. If the text has spaces it must be enclosed in quotation marks. The default text string is "Adobe". AUTHOR
Adobe Systems Incorporated NOTES
PostScript and Display PostScript are trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated which may be registered in certain jurisdictions. Copyright (c) 1990-1994 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. XFree86 Version 4.7.0 TEXTEROIDS(1)