Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX on VMWARE
Operating Systems AIX AIX on VMWARE Post 302478580 by Scott on Wednesday 8th of December 2010 09:40:30 AM
Old 12-08-2010
Like buses, nothing for ages, then two come along at the same time Smilie

1) OK
2) No go
3) OK

You didn't find anything on the IBM website, because there is nothing!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vmware???????????????????

i got the rpm file and installed it but nothing happens i went to the cmd line and got the wizard to come up and finshed it but still no a thing will any body help me set this thing up i'm using mandrak9 (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amicrawler2000
1 Replies

2. OS X (Apple)

vmware

I sorry for not being able to follow the rules. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: puertochico
0 Replies

3. Solaris

VMware

Hi I want to install vmware on my laptop and get started by installing a Solaris 10 on it . Can aybody suggest any links, pdfs etc that describes the procedure step by step .The laptop is running windows Vista Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
2 Replies

4. Solaris

VMware ESX 3.5

Hi, I am going to install solaris cluster 3.2 in vmware esx 3.5 for demo, for cluster we need two different network interfaces for private and pubic connectivity, but we have single ethernet controller how to create two different ethernet instance name with single ethernet controller in vmware... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
1 Replies

5. AIX

How to install AIX 5.3 on vmware

Hi, I want to install AIX 5.3 for running DB2. As AIX cannot be installed on normal PCs without vmware, trying to install it on vmware. Could any one help me out how to do it. Thanks in advance. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: prasadg034
9 Replies

6. Virtualization and Cloud Computing

Hi VMware 7.1.1

Hi Gurus Can anyone please send a trial license of VMware 7.1.1. I install it in my machine. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andresguillen
2 Replies

7. AIX

AIX Server - Need to set up VMWare

Hi experts, We are faced with a dilemma - we have a AIX server for educational purposes. We had some Oracle applications running on them. The management decided not to extend the warranty, so we are left with a server that we cannot upgrade immediately. I was wondering if we could set up... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
2 Replies

8. SuSE

problem with vmware

Dear Friends, I have been working with vmware and it was working welll until few days ago. I am still able to log myself in and start the virtual windows. However, the network connection to the host computer is gone and I am not able to copy my files from vmware to the host machine. At the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: chirag.joshi
1 Replies

9. Ubuntu

problem with VMWare 7 1 4

Hi all I have a very big problem with ..... > VMWare Workstation 7.1.4 Closes abruptly >> If I do anything This video demonstrates the problem:: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0OVSQY3LtI (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aonallah
0 Replies

10. Linux

Fedora on VMware

I am trying to install Fedora 18 on a Windows system through VMware. When I power on the virtual machine I get messages that Fedora is starting, but the end result is just a screen with a graphic of a large blue box. No buttons to be found and input does nothing. I do have Knoppix running using the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: intranslation
5 Replies
cpu_family(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					       cpu_family(3alleg4)

NAME
cpu_family - Contains the CPU type. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> extern int cpu_family; DESCRIPTION
Contains the Intel type, where applicable. Allegro defines the following CPU family types: CPU_FAMILY_UNKNOWN - The type of processor is unknown CPU_FAMILY_I386 - The processor is an Intel-compatible 386 CPU_FAMILY_I486 - The processor is an Intel-compatible 486 CPU_FAMILY_I586 - The processor is a Pentium or equivalent CPU_FAMILY_I686 - The processor is a Pentium Pro, II, III or equivalent CPU_FAMILY_ITANIUM - The processor is an Itanium processor CPU_FAMILY_POWERPC - The processor is a PowerPC processor CPU_FAMILY_EXTENDED - The processor type needs to be read from the cpu_model You can read this variable after you have called check_cpu() (which is automatically called by allegro_init()). SEE ALSO
check_cpu(3alleg4), cpu_vendor(3alleg4), cpu_model(3alleg4), cpu_capabilities(3alleg4), allegro_init(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 cpu_family(3alleg4)