Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: download AIX
Operating Systems AIX download AIX Post 302478554 by Scott on Wednesday 8th of December 2010 08:43:45 AM
Old 12-08-2010
Hi.

You can't.

One of a number of similar threads:

AIX download

As for running it in a VM, you can completely forget about that!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AIX download

I need to get a free download of AIX, anyone have any good links?:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobjones2
1 Replies

2. AIX

AIX download

hello, Does AIX 6.1 available for download? Thanks, Prashant. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
2 Replies

3. AIX

download UNIX AIX

what are things should i download and from where? which website? i want to study unix AIX and try all the commands (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rollthecoin
1 Replies

4. AIX

Download AIX information Center v6.1 ?

Hi, I have AIX Information Center 5.3 installed on my PC locally. How do I get v6.1 Information Center local copy ? thanks Vilius (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vilius
1 Replies

5. AIX

Aix terminal download manager

Is there such thing like wget? Because I have telnet (no ssh) on a AIX machine, but I can't transfer a rpm file which I'd like to install. How can I do that? How can I transfer a file on the machine? (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixn00b
11 Replies

6. AIX

Aix download and Install

I am new to Aix and would like to learn . Is there is some free download for this os available to be installed on a home desktop pc with 4 gb ram and 2.7 ibm single proc computer . can some one help me with the download link and installation instructions. Thank you in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bally90
3 Replies

7. AIX

Where can I download a trial version of AIX?

hi how r? , where can I download a trial version of AIX , I know this is a very IMB verions but there some demo saludos (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cejodrake
2 Replies

8. AIX

How to compile a package in AIX when we download its source?

How to compile a package surce in AIX when we download its source? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnveslin
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

shellscript on AIX to download file from windows to AIX

i require the shell script that is running on the AIX to download a file from Windows desktop to the location where the shell script resides onthe AIX system. I have used the below code: but it throwing the error as below.please help me at the earliest to resolve the issue. error message :... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kvkc
1 Replies

10. AIX

AIX 4.3 ISO download link require

i need to download 4.3 ISO because my server rs6000 no display and i want to install on ther intel server to get data Also, help me installed cobol database on aix server can work on sco cobol ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rajan Ghanshyam
2 Replies
DI-NETBOOT-ASSISTANT(1) 					   User Commands					   DI-NETBOOT-ASSISTANT(1)

NAME
di-netboot-assistant - Debian-Installer netboot assistant SYNOPSIS
di-netboot-assistant [-hv] [--verbose] [--offline] {[install image...] | [purge image...] | [rebuild-menu] } [--arch=arch] DESCRIPTION
di-netboot-assistant is a simple tool to download and extract latest debian installer netboot images. Unless the -h, --help, -v, or --version option is given, one of the commands below must be present. install install is followed by a repository name desired for installation. The repository name has to be one of those declared in /etc/di- netboot-assistant/di-sources.list. The image will be installed/extracted in the default location (declared in /etc/di-netboot- assistant/di-netboot-assistant.conf). purge purge will remove a previously installed d-i netboot image, according to the image name specified. OPTIONS
rebuild-menu rebuild-menu will rebuild the to level menu. It's only usefull if you have installed some client images that have such top level menu (like i386, amd64 and ia64). This command takes no argument. -h, --help Print this message and exit -v, --version Print script version and exit --arch=arch Specify the architecture you want to install or purge. The architecture you can use for the install action must be declared in /etc/di-netboot-assistant/di-sources.list. The architecture you can use for purge action in one of those you previously installed ! The usable architectures can be listed by leaving --arch= empty. The default architecture is the current one (as reported by dpkg's APT::Architecture). --verbose Verbose messages --offline Don't download the file (simply re-extract and build menu) PROXY
di-netboot-assistant uses wget or curl to actually download the files. You can set the environnement variables accordingly. AUTHOR
di-netboot-assistant was written by Frank Lin PIAT <fpiat@klabs.be>. Franklin Piat May 2008 DI-NETBOOT-ASSISTANT(1)