Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache 2.2.17 compile issue.
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Apache 2.2.17 compile issue. Post 302478301 by Krrishv on Tuesday 7th of December 2010 02:50:55 PM
Old 12-07-2010
Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, i did run as root.

thanks,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Apache config issue

I want to build a little website on a Sun Blade 100 running Solaris 10. I just went out to apache.org and downloaded Unix Source: httpd-2.2.8.tar.gz After unpacking the tarball, I CD'd into the subdirectory and ran the configure utility. Of course, it crapped out. I see that it is... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: BrewDudeBob
17 Replies

2. Solaris

Apache start issue

Hi group, I need help to start apache in following scenario: 1) Say apache is installed on solaris OS by user 'root'. 2) An entry is there in httpd.conf that says to start apache process as user: #User <RUN_AS_USER> is edited as User user1 2) Now say user2 has logged and tries to start... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rs266
6 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Apache issue

I am trying to get a number of virtual server running on a linux/apache box. I have the virtual server configure properly. However doesn't matter what happens it allways ends up in the / directory (root for apache) and brings up the default page. If I look at the log files all i ever see is GET /,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: frankkahle
1 Replies

4. Web Development

Apache 2.0 Issue

I did not see a DocumentRoot entry in apache2.conf so I manually put one. DocumentRoot /mohit I restarted apache services but the the pages do not serve from that location. Can someone tell me what I need to do? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
4 Replies

5. Web Development

hosting service that allow me to compile and install my own apache

Is there any cheap hosting service that allow me to compile and install my own apache and php ? thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
1 Replies

6. Web Development

Apache: SSLACARevocation directive issue

I am installing a .crl in my apache config. It looks like this: <VirtualHost default> DocumentRoot "web" ServerName example.com SSLEngine on SSLCertificateFile "cert.crt" SSLCertificateKeyFile "key.key" SSLCertificateChainFile "cert.ca-bundle" SSLProtocol -all +SSLv3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DocBrewer
0 Replies

7. AIX

Apache Installation issue

HI Guys, I got the below error while trying to install the apache2.2.15. from the error I can interpret that some of the .h files are missing. I guess those are C library header files.. Can you help me with it. bash-3.00# make Making all in srclib Making all in apr /bin/sh... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
3 Replies

8. Linux

Fortran compile issue

I was given this program to work with and it was supposed to be simple for someone like me who knows nothing of Fortran or Unix. It comes with a makefile, so all I have to do is use the make command, then type ./blub to execute the program. A list of data should then appear in the fort.51 file. The... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Arjani
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Compile PHP as an Apache module on Solaris

Hi, I need to install php 5.5.30 as an apache (2.4.17) module on Solaris 10. Please any help is wellcome. Some aditional info: /usr/sfw/bin/gcc -v Reading specs from /usr/sfw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/3.4.3/specs bash-3.2# g++ -v Reading specs from... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: lbslbs
0 Replies

10. Solaris

Samba compile issue on Solaris 9

Hi all :) I've been given a task to try and upgrade Samba on our legacy Solaris 9 (SunOS 5.9) sparc system. Its currently running samba 3.5.3 but we'd like to try and install 3.6.0 (or 3.6.25) to have minimal protocol smbv2. When trying to install from source, it appears to configure fine,... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jimbob01
4 Replies
xcb_query_tree(3)						   XCB Requests 						 xcb_query_tree(3)

NAME
xcb_query_tree - query the window tree SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/xproto.h> Request function xcb_query_tree_cookie_t xcb_query_tree(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_window_t window); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_query_tree_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; xcb_window_t root; xcb_window_t parent; uint16_t children_len; uint8_t pad1[14]; } xcb_query_tree_reply_t; Reply function xcb_query_tree_reply_t *xcb_query_tree_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_query_tree_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors xcb_window_t *xcb_query_tree_children(const xcb_query_tree_request_t *reply); int xcb_query_tree_children_length(const xcb_query_tree_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_query_tree_children_end(const xcb_query_tree_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. window The window to query. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_QUERY_TREE. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). root The root window of window. parent The parent window of window. children_len The number of child windows. DESCRIPTION
Gets the root window ID, parent window ID and list of children windows for the specified window. The children are listed in bottom-to-top stacking order. RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_query_tree_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_query_tree_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_query_tree_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. EXAMPLE
/* * Displays the root, parent and children of the specified window. * */ void my_example(xcb_connection *conn, xcb_window_t window) { xcb_query_tree_cookie_t cookie; xcb_query_tree_reply_t *reply; cookie = xcb_query_tree(conn, window); if ((reply = xcb_query_tree_reply(conn, cookie, NULL))) { printf("root = 0x%08x ", reply->root); printf("parent = 0x%08x ", reply->parent); xcb_window_t *children = xcb_query_tree_children(reply); for (int i = 0; i < xcb_query_tree_children_length(reply); i++) printf("child window = 0x%08x ", children[i]); free(reply); } } SEE ALSO
xcb-requests(3), xcb-examples(3), xwininfo(1) AUTHOR
Generated from xproto.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_query_tree(3)