Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Help in executing the following db2 sql querry in unix Post 302477943 by frank_rizzo on Monday 6th of December 2010 07:43:57 PM
Old 12-06-2010
try this. you can put on one line if you want - I broke it into multple lines to be easier to read.

Code:
db2 "export to vin11.csv of del 
select AP_RQ_ACQ_INST_ID, txn_classifier, AP_RS_RESP_CD,count(*) AS COUNT1,SUM(AP_RQ_TXN_AMT) AS TOTAL_AMT 
from TXN_RECORD 
where CREATE_TS > '2010-11-22 11:00:00.008645' 
and CREATE_TS < '2010-11-22 23:00:00.008645'
group by AP_RQ_ACQ_INST_ID,txn_classifier,AP_RS_RESP_CD 
with ur"

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

flags to suppress column output, # of rows selected in db2 sql in UNIX

Hello, I am new to db2 SQL in unix so bear with me while I try to explain the situation. I have a text file that has the contents of the where condition that I am using for a db2 SQL in UNIX ksh. Here is the snippet. if ; then echo "Begin processing VALUEs" ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jerardfjay
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Executing MS-SQL stored procedures from Unix/C Program?

All, We are contemplating a port of an existing software product and would like to expend as little effort as possible. Our new database would be MS-SQL, and we would write stored procedures to perform common db operations. We'd like to call these stored procedures from C or C++ code running... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mparks
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

parsing output from SQL querry

Hi all I have this output in a variable called ...yes $OUTPUT :-) original...huh these are tablespaces in an Oracle db how do I get this into another variable in two columns so I can do a check on the numbers (space left) SYSTEM 290; USERS 19; UNDOTBS1 1863; DATA 5982; SYSTEM 290; USERS... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: ludvig
7 Replies

4. Programming

Executing pl/sql using sqlplus on unix

Hi to all, I have a endday.sh file. And I execute this like "sh endday.sh" from command prompt. In endday.sh file it writes: sqlplus temp/temp@data @run.sql& echo $!>>pid.txt However my aim is not to put the pid into pid.txt but I need to insert the pid into an oracle table using sqlplus.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maverick1234
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Hi to all, I have a endday.sh file. And I execute this like "sh endday.sh" from command prompt. In endday.sh file it writes: sqlplus temp/temp@data @run.sql& echo $!>>pid.txt However my aim is not to put the pid into pid.txt but I need to insert the pid into an oracle table using sqlplus.... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

executing SQL query using unix shell script

I want to perform few post-session success tasks like update a status to 'true' in one of the sql database table, update date values to current system date in one of the configuration table in sql. How do i achieve this in a post session command?syntax with example will be helpful. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nathanvaithi
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to capture no. of rows updated in update sql in unix db2

hi, i am a new user in unix..and we have unix db2. i want to capture the no. of rows updated by a update db2 sql statement and redirect into a log file. I've seen db2 -m...but not sure how the syntax should be. The update sql that I'm going to run is from a file... Can you please share... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: j_rymbei
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Executing SQL file in UNIX

I have few .sql file at some location say /x/y/z. I want to execute those .sql files in UNIX server so that all packages,procedures can be applied on the database of the UNIX server. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dip
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to execute a sql querry from shell script?

hello forum , I am new to shell scripting. as part of my assignment i have to execute a sql querry from the shell script. please help me. example. sql queerry:db2 "select emp_id from tsble emp". i have to execute the above querry from the script. advance thanks to forum Siva ranganath (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: workforsiva
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::Currency(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				Locale::Codes::Currency(3)

NAME
Locale::Codes::Currency - standard codes for currency identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::Currency; $curr = code2currency('usd'); # $curr gets 'US Dollar' $code = currency2code('Euro'); # $code gets 'eur' @codes = all_currency_codes(); @names = all_currency_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::Currency" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying currencies and funds, such as those defined in ISO 4217. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 4217 three-letter codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying currencies. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $curr = code2currency('usd','alpha'); $curr = code2currency('usd',LOCALE_CURR_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha, LOCALE_CURR_ALPHA This is a set of three-letter (uppercase) codes from ISO 4217 such as EUR for Euro. Two of the codes specified by the standard (XTS which is reserved for testing purposes and XXX which is for transactions where no currency is involved) are omitted. This is the default code set. num, LOCALE_CURR_NUMERIC This is the set of three-digit numeric codes from ISO 4217. ROUTINES
code2currency ( CODE [,CODESET] ) currency2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) currency_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_currency_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_currency_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::rename_currency ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::add_currency ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::delete_currency ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::add_currency_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::Currency::delete_currency_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::Currency::rename_currency_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::add_currency_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::Currency::delete_currency_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iso.org/iso/support/currency_codes_list-1.htm The ISO 4217 data. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 1997-2001 Canon Research Centre Europe (CRE). Copyright (c) 2001 Michael Hennecke Copyright (c) 2001-2010 Neil Bowers Copyright (c) 2010-2013 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.3 2013-02-27 Locale::Codes::Currency(3)