Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Xsun and Xsession
Operating Systems Solaris Xsun and Xsession Post 302477932 by amp4cats on Monday 6th of December 2010 06:52:51 PM
Old 12-06-2010
Xsun and Xsession

How can an Xsession have a later Start Time than the Xsun Start Time

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

how to start Xsun once it's killed

How can I restart the X window server on my solaris server without rebotting the server? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishan
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Xsun CPU usage

Hello, I have a Sun workstation which is running Solaris 8, I am having trouble with Xsun's CPU usage. It seems after using a CAD application for a little while it gets slower and freezes. I have had a look with Top and it appears Xsun is taking alll the juice. I have rebooted and this worked at... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr Pink
3 Replies

3. Solaris

I am unable to launch Xsession from my windows desktop to Sun Solairs

I am unable to launch Xsession from my windows desktop to Sun Solairs 10 OS, its giving xdmcp error. Please guide me what changes I need to do in Solaris. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
1 Replies

4. AIX

Xsession and X11

I am trying to set up my Xsession to run on an AIX server calling it from the command line when I telnet to it. I can access the X-window using exceed but not from issueing the Xsession command from a simple telnet or SSH session. Is it possible to have AIX open the Xwindow when called from a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: daveisme
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Configuring xSun for automatic remote login window

Hey folks, I wish every one is just great. I got to do this: I'm trying to configure my Solaris 10 clients to Automatically Show the login windows of the Main Server whenever the Client restarts or a user logs out. By other means, the Client user don't have to Go to Options->Remote-Login->... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ua-agent
5 Replies

6. Solaris

Xsun hangs crashes with TSI card in Solaris 10

Upgrading from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10 on 40+ workstations -- desktop Unix Sparc systems of various ilk: Netra T1, Sunblade-100, Sunfire. Many of these systems are not meant for the desktop, but we've installed TSI cards like GFX-400, GFX-200 series cards for multi-head operation. This is the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: paz9
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Xsession other than login

I am aware that Xsession gets started as part of the user login. But I see that the Xsession that is started at login, goes away and a new one is started at a later time. Does anyone know how this can happen? It seems that a fbconsole process also get started at the same time. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amp4cats
1 Replies

8. AIX

xsession for non-root user

I am attempting to run Xsession as a non root user and it fails. If I start exceed log into the server as roots via putty ssh with X11 forwarding on I can startX run xclock, but when I su - user and export DISPLAY=client IP:0 then attempt to startx, xclock it hangs for a minute and I receive the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daveisme
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

xsession startup scripts

Can someone please tell me how to run xsession startup scripts whenever I start or after I restart my X session? I'm not trying to do anything fancy I just want this to run. This makes life a lot easier when I use a dual monitor. xrandr --output VGA1 --mode 1024x768 --rate 60 (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
7 Replies
Time.localTime(3kaya)					       Kaya module reference					     Time.localTime(3kaya)

NAME
Time::localTime - Convert a time to local time. SYNOPSIS
Time localTime( Int secs=now() ) ARGUMENTS
secs The number of seconds since Jan 1 1970. This argument is optional and defaults to the current time. DESCRIPTION
Converts a time expressed in seconds since Jan 1 1970 to a Time.Time(3kaya) , using the current local timezone. AUTHORS
Kaya standard library by Edwin Brady, Chris Morris and others (kaya@kayalang.org). For further information see http://kayalang.org/ LICENSE
The Kaya standard library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License (version 2.1 or any later version) as published by the Free Software Foundation. RELATED
Time.Time(3kaya) Time.gmTime(3kaya) Time.mkTime(3kaya) Time.time(3kaya) Kaya October 2012 Time.localTime(3kaya)