Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oracle Database Query
Top Forums Programming Oracle Database Query Post 302477810 by SkySmart on Monday 6th of December 2010 11:30:40 AM
Old 12-06-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by fpmurphy
Can you describe the table mrtg_alerts to us?
it's the table that contains the information I want to grab out. im not sure I know how to describe it well enough. i just want to be able to pull things out of the table by time and date.

i think something like the below may need to be incorporated in my db statement. i'm not sure:

Code:
('11-NOV-2009 23:00.00','dd-mon-yyyy HH24:MI:SS')

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

2. Solaris

Can't create database after Oracle Database installation

I installed Oracle 10 software on Solaris 11 Express, everything was fine execpt I can't create database using dbca.rsp file. I populated file with following options. OPERATION_TYPE = "createDatabase" GDBNAME = "solaris_user.domain.com" SID = "solaris_user" TEMPLATENAME = "General... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to run a SQL select query in Oracle database through shell script?

I need to run a SQL select query in Oracle database and have to capture the list of retrieved records in shell script. Also i would like to modify the query for certain condition and need to fetch it again. How can i do this? Is there a way to have a persistent connection to oracle database... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: vel4ever
9 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Korn Script to connect and query oracle database

I've been sent the following script to finish. It's supposed to connect to an oracle database, query it, and send an email if the query result value is one or more. Currently it isn't connecting properly, just giving the following error: ERROR: ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jackmorgan2007
2 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Identify a specific environment Oracle variable to connect a remote Oracle database ?

Good evening I nned your help pls, In an unix server i want to connect to a remote oracle databse server by sqlplus. I tried to find out the user/passwd and service name by env variable and all Ive got is this: ORACLE_SID_REPCOL=SCL_REPCOL ORACLE_SID=xmeta ORACLE_SID_TOL=SCL_PROTOLCOL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies
ttk::frame(n)							 Tk Themed Widget						     ttk::frame(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
ttk::frame - Simple container widget SYNOPSIS
ttk::frame pathName ?options? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
A ttk::frame widget is a container, used to group other widgets together. STANDARD OPTIONS
-class -cursor -takefocus -style See the ttk_widget manual entry for details on the standard options. WIDGET-SPECIFIC OPTIONS [-borderwidth borderWidth] The desired width of the widget border. Defaults to 0. [-relief relief] One of the standard Tk border styles: flat, groove, raised, ridge, solid, or sunken. Defaults to flat. [-padding padding] Additional padding to include inside the border. [-width width] If specified, the widget's requested width in pixels. [-height height] If specified, the widget's requested height in pix- els. WIDGET COMMAND
Supports the standard widget commands configure, cget, identify, instate, and state; see ttk::widget(n). NOTES
Note that if the pack, grid, or other geometry managers are used to manage the children of the frame, by the GM's requested size will nor- mally take precedence over the frame widget's -width and -height options. pack propagate and grid propagate can be used to change this. SEE ALSO
ttk::widget(n), ttk::labelframe(n), frame(n) KEYWORDS
widget, frame, container Tk 8.5 ttk::frame(n)