Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? how do you call a person who assembles computers? Post 302477707 by jlliagre on Monday 6th of December 2010 08:33:39 AM
Old 12-06-2010
Got it. Thanks for clarifying your point.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Another person that needs Internet help

Ok i have a router, which my sparc 5 is connected to. I can acess the router webpage (192.168.0.1). But I cant access the internet. When i use sys-unconfig i enter my ip address fine then i click none for when it asks me for DNS info because I dont have a domain. I was told i can manually change... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikster007
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Game: Name this person

Simple rules... 1. Guess who it is, the first person to get it posts the next picture, post your guess as a reply to this thread. 2. Wait for the person who posted the picture to confirm that you are correct before posting a new picture. 3. If the person who posted the picture does not answer... (268 Replies)
Discussion started by: reborg
268 Replies
Tk_CoordsToWindow(3)					       Tk Library Procedures					      Tk_CoordsToWindow(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_CoordsToWindow - Find window containing a point SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> Tk_Window Tk_CoordsToWindow(rootX, rootY, tkwin) ARGUMENTS
int rootX (in) X-coordinate (in root window coordinates). int rootY (in) Y-coordinate (in root window coordinates). Tk_Window tkwin (in) Token for window that identifies application. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_CoordsToWindow locates the window that contains a given point. The point is specified in root coordinates with rootX and rootY (if a virtual-root window manager is in use then rootX and rootY are in the coordinate system of the virtual root window). The return value from the procedure is a token for the window that contains the given point. If the point is not in any window, or if the containing window is not in the same application as tkwin, then NULL is returned. The containing window is decided using the same rules that determine which window contains the mouse cursor: if a parent and a child both contain the point then the child gets preference, and if two siblings both contain the point then the highest one in the stacking order (i.e. the one that's visible on the screen) gets preference. KEYWORDS
containing, coordinates, root window Tk Tk_CoordsToWindow(3)