Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? how do you call a person who assembles computers? Post 302477625 by jlliagre on Monday 6th of December 2010 03:47:14 AM
Old 12-06-2010
That would probably be "white box system integrators".

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Another person that needs Internet help

Ok i have a router, which my sparc 5 is connected to. I can acess the router webpage (192.168.0.1). But I cant access the internet. When i use sys-unconfig i enter my ip address fine then i click none for when it asks me for DNS info because I dont have a domain. I was told i can manually change... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikster007
10 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

New Person Added to the Forum

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. I am working on my first Bash shell script. We were given an exercise to get ready for the real assignment. I could use some help. The exercise is to "set two variables (i. e., file1 & file2) on the command line to the paths of the text files. We are to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wcarp05
1 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Game: Name this person

Simple rules... 1. Guess who it is, the first person to get it posts the next picture, post your guess as a reply to this thread. 2. Wait for the person who posted the picture to confirm that you are correct before posting a new picture. 3. If the person who posted the picture does not answer... (268 Replies)
Discussion started by: reborg
268 Replies
KCEMU(1x)																 KCEMU(1x)

NAME
kcemu - The KC 85/4 Emulator SYNOPSIS
kcemu [-123478sthdlvLW] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the kcemu command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the orig- inal program does not have a manual page. kcemu emulates various versions of the KC85 homecomputer series which was quite popular in the former east germany. It already runs quite some original programs and even boots an special old CP/M version. OPTIONS
-1 Emulate Z9001 / KC 85/1 computer. -2 Emulate HC-900 / KC 85/2 computer. -3 Emulate KC 85/3 computer. -4 Emulate KC 85/4 computer. -7 Emulate KC 87 computer (KC 85/1 with color expansion). -8 Emulate LC 80 computer. -s --scale Scale display (only values 1 and 2 allowed). -t --tape Attach tape on startup. -h --help Show summary of options. -d --datadir Set data directory (for ROM images). -l --localedir Set locale directory. -v --version Show KCemu version and configuration. -L --license Show license. -W --warranty Show warranty. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Torsten Paul <Torsten.Paul@gmx.de>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). KCEMU(1x)