Sponsored Content
Operating Systems OS X (Apple) Thinking about putting in a new hard drive Post 302476886 by N-Training on Thursday 2nd of December 2010 07:04:12 PM
Old 12-02-2010
Thanks

It looks pretty good, I might pick it up later.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Partition Hard drive

Hello everyone. I am new to Linux so hope some one could help me here. I have a 30 Gb HD and windows Xp is my O/S, HD is not partitioned,but I want to Partitioned it, so I could Install Knoppix(Linux)on one of the partitioned one, how could I do this? OR should I erase every thing and then... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amir
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Trying to copy old hard drive to new hard drive.

:confused: ........I have a new hard drive and I need to copy ALL info from the old to the new. I would like to use the dd command. I know the command is as follows...... dd if=/dev/rdsk/c1t1d0s0 of=/dev/rdsk/???????? Where I have the question marks is the problem. How do I find out what the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shorty
4 Replies

3. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

The best partitioning schem for a 250GB Sata hard drive & a 75GB SCSI hard drive

Hi I have 2 75GB SCSI hard drives and 2 250GB SATA hard drives which are using RAID Level 1 respectively. I wana have both FTP and Apache installed on them as services. I'm wondering what's the best partitioning schem? I wana use FC3 as my OS, so, I thought I can use the 75GB hard drive as the /... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sirbijan
0 Replies

4. Solaris

wiping hard drive

I'm looking for a utility that will wipe data clean from a Solaris hard drive and make the data unreadable and unrecoverable. Any suggestions? Does SUN have something? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dangral
3 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Hard Drive Temperature?

Hi, I just set up a raid Z array in solaris xpress and I notice that the drives feel pretty damn hot. I use speedfan to monitor the temperatures of the hard drives in XP. Is there a similar program for solrais? I assume there would be since the drives all have temp sensors in them, but I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciscocbee
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Corrupted Hard Drive

I am running FC-7 which I realize is an older distro. But my question would apply to any distro. I ran fsck on my mounted file system (I know, I shouldn't have). Now it won't boot. I get a kernel panic message. I booted to a Knoppix Live Cd. The desktop icon shows /dev/sda2 mounted at... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2buck56
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

Hard drive formating

Im trying to install a fresh version of Fedora 17. I keep getting formating errors when trying to reformat the hard drive. I recieve errors as well I I try to use the entire disk for the install instead of creat new partitions from scratch. I even tried fromatting the disk using PartedMagic and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Fingerz
7 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

External hard drive

I have connected an external hard drive. I can't find it. Both ls /media, fdisk -l and ls /dev show nothing. TIA (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Meow613
3 Replies
GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)														 GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)

NAME
gluPickMatrix - define a picking region C SPECIFICATION
void gluPickMatrix( GLdouble x, GLdouble y, GLdouble delX, GLdouble delY, GLint *viewport ) PARAMETERS
x, y Specify the center of a picking region in window coordinates. delX, delY Specify the width and height, respectively, of the picking region in window coordinates. viewport Specifies the current viewport (as from a glGetIntegerv call). DESCRIPTION
gluPickMatrix creates a projection matrix that can be used to restrict drawing to a small region of the viewport. This is typically useful to determine what objects are being drawn near the cursor. Use gluPickMatrix to restrict drawing to a small region around the cursor. Then, enter selection mode (with glRenderMode) and rerender the scene. All primitives that would have been drawn near the cursor are iden- tified and stored in the selection buffer. The matrix created by gluPickMatrix is multiplied by the current matrix just as if glMultMatrix is called with the generated matrix. To effectively use the generated pick matrix for picking, first call glLoadIdentity to load an identity matrix onto the perspective matrix stack. Then call gluPickMatrix, and finally, call a command (such as gluPerspective) to multiply the perspective matrix by the pick matrix. When using gluPickMatrix to pick NURBS, be careful to turn off the NURBS property GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX. If GLU_AUTO_LOAD_MATRIX is not turned off, then any NURBS surface rendered is subdivided differently with the pick matrix than the way it was subdivided without the pick matrix. EXAMPLE
When rendering a scene as follows: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MODELVIEW); a portion of the viewport can be selected as a pick region like this: glMatrixMode(GL_PROJECTION); glLoadIdentity(); gluPickMatrix(x, y, width, height, viewport); gluPerspective(...); glMatrixMode(GL_MOD- ELVIEW); SEE ALSO
glGet(3G), glLoadIndentity(3G), glMultMatrix(3G), glRenderMode(3G), gluPerspective(3G) GLUPICKMATRIX(3G)