Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Output will send in mail
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Output will send in mail Post 302475239 by jim mcnamara on Saturday 27th of November 2010 10:52:51 AM
Old 11-27-2010
This looks like classwork.... we have a forum just for that.

Check this link for how to create html output in a sql script to a file:

Oracle HTML output

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

need to configure mail setting to send mail to outlook mail server

i have sun machines having solaris 9 & 10 OS . Now i need to send mail from the machines to my outlook account . I have the ip adress of OUTLOOK mail server. Now what are the setting i need to do in solaris machines so that i can use mailx or sendmail. actually i am trying to automate the high... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitranjansahu
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to run a script using cron job and send the output as attachment via e-mail using unix

how to run a script using cron job and send the output as attachment via e-mail using unix. please help me. how my cron job entry should be? As of now my cron job entry is to run the script at specific time, 15 03 * * * /path/sample.sh | mail -s "Logs" email_id In the above entry, what... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: vidhyaS
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to send 4 files output in one mail

Hi All , i have a wrapper HTML script -FS_CHECK_HTML_SCIPT_WT_Statusbar.sh which read a TXT file (script_KB.txt) and sends output to a mail in tabular format. TXT file is having 6 columns and so wrapper script create a table with 6 columns and supplies those 6 columns data from TXT file .... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepakiniimt
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Converting txt output to rows and columns and send report via mail.

Hi All, I would like to send below output in a tabular column ( xml or excel ) and send a mail. vinay unix anil sql vamsee java request to suggest a solution. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Girish19
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Send multiple HTML output in one mail

HI, I have two scripts which is sending the mail in html format. Script 1: 1.IFILE=/home/home01/Report.csv if #Checks if file exists and readable then if awk -F, '{ T += $13 } END { exit(!T) }' ${IFILE} then awk -F, 'BEGIN{ c=split("3,4,8,9,13", col) print "To:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vivekit82
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write this script:- check output word and send a mail?

Hi Guys, I am not Good at scripting. I need to write a script such that if output of command shows the particular word in output then send mail to abc@compay.com -bash-3.2$ ps -ef | grep bpbkar root 6040 1 0 13:05:19 ? 0:00 bpbkar -r 2678400 -ru root -dt 47395 -to 0... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
20 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

I want query output to send on mail using table tag and output should be in table

#! /bin/ksh #] && . ./.profile 2>/dev/null if test -f '.profile'; then . ./.profile; fi; #. .profile LOG_DIR=/app/rpx/jobs/scripts/just/logs sendEmail() { pzCType="$1"; pzTitle="$2"; pzMsg="$3"; pzFrom="$4"; pzTo="$5"; pzFiles="$6"; pzReplyTo="$7" ( ... (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: ankit.mca.aaidu
21 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

A shell script to run a script which don't get terminated and send a pattern from the output by mail

Hi Guys, I am very new to shell script and I need your help here to write a script. Actually, I have a script abc.sh which don't get terminated itself. So I need to design a script to run this script, save the output to a file, search for a given string in the output and if it exists send those... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sambit Sahu
11 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Manipulate condition to send mail based on output text in file

Hi All, I have a working script as below. echo "Files loaded with $(cat /var/tmp/script.X1.out)" | mail -s "Files loaded with return code" mailid This script takes the output from script.X1.out file and appends the text "Files loaded with return code" and sends the email. Now what I want... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: midhun3108
5 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Client was not authenticated to send anonymous mail during MAIL FROM (in reply to MAIL FROM comm

I am having trouble getting mail to work on a red hat server. At first I was getting this message. Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; delivery temporarily suspended: connect to :25: Connection refused Then added the port to my firewall. Then I temporarily turned off selinux. I then copied this file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cokedude
1 Replies
purple-url-handler(1)						   User Commands					     purple-url-handler(1)

NAME
purple-url-handler - Python script to handle URL with purple SYNOPSIS
purple-url-handler [-URL] DESCRIPTION
Python script to handle URL with purple. OPTIONS
Usage: purple-url-handler URL Example: purple-url-handler "xmpp:romeo@montague.net?message" ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWgnome-im-client | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
purple-remote(1), purple-send(1), purple-send-async(1), attributes(5) purple-url-handler Manual, http://pidgin.im/ NOTES
Updated by Lei Ju, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2006, 2007. SunOS 5.11 02 Apr 2008 purple-url-handler(1)