Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HACMP query
Operating Systems AIX HACMP query Post 302473753 by samsungsamsung on Monday 22nd of November 2010 09:20:23 AM
Old 11-22-2010
Network HACMP query

There is no such file found (/tmp/hacmp.out) in both the nodes

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

HACMP (Again)

Hello I am a noobie to HACMP I have 2 55A servers and a 7031 disk subsystem For HACMP to work, do I need to have the hdisks on both servers to match the same drives?? The hdisks on each box are currently different: hdisk0 and hdisk1 are the internal disks and hdisk2-5 are on the D24 on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mhenryj
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

3. AIX

HACMP

Hi, Can we use network for heartbeat, I mean can we use different network card for heartbeat. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vjm
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

5. AIX

HACMP

hi can anyone explain the concepts of HACMP and configuration (step by step) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: udtyuvaraj
2 Replies

6. AIX

HACMP does not start db2 after failover (db2nodes not getting modified by hacmp)

hi, when I do a failover, hacmp always starts db2 but recently it fails to start db2..noticed the issue is db2nodes.cfg is not modified by hacmp and is still showing primary node..manually changed the node name to secondary after which db2 started immediately..unable to figure out why hacmp is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gkr747
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

8. AIX

HACMP

Does anyone has idea about, what is the ibm standard HACMP trip interval? We have 20 second. lssrc -ls topsvcs Subsystem Group PID Status topsvcs topsvcs 1843200 active Network Name Indx Defd Mbrs St Adapter ID Group ID HB Interval =... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: allwin
7 Replies

9. AIX

Help with HACMP

Hi. We have a two node HA cluster. We got a request to change one of the VG name? Is there an option to do this online ? If it requires downtime can someone please explain me the steps for doing it ? Let me know if you need any outputs from the servers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newtoaixos
1 Replies

10. AIX

Hacmp

Hi, I have question about HA. I have 2 node cluster (node A and node B). I have configured network and disk HB. If my network is up and i remove both the fc cables from node A will my cluster failover to node B? I have checked and its not working, if i want my cluster to failover in this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: powerAIX
5 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_resource (query|command) [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_resource - Perform tasks related to cluster resources. Allows resources to be queried (definition and location), modified, and moved around the cluster. OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Print only the value on stdout -r, --resource=value Resource ID Queries: -L, --list List all resources -l, --list-raw List the IDs of all instantiated resources (no groups/clones/...) -O, --list-operations List active resource operations. Optionally filtered by resource (-r) and/or node (-N) -o, --list-all-operations List all resource operations. Optionally filtered by resource (-r) and/or node (-N) -q, --query-xml Query the definition of a resource (template expanded) -w, --query-xml-raw Query the definition of a resource (raw xml) -W, --locate Display the current location(s) of a resource -A, --stack Display the prerequisites and dependents of a resource -a, --constraints Display the (co)location constraints that apply to a resource Commands: -p, --set-parameter=value Set the named parameter for a resource. See also -m, --meta -g, --get-parameter=value Display the named parameter for a resource. See also -m, --meta -d, --delete-parameter=value Delete the named parameter for a resource. See also -m, --meta -M, --move Move a resource from its current location, optionally specifying a destination (-N) and/or a period for which it should take effect (-u) If -N is not specified, the cluster will force the resource to move by creating a rule for the current location and a score of -INFINITY NOTE: This will prevent the resource from running on this node until the constraint is removed with -U -U, --un-move Remove all constraints created by a move command Advanced Commands: -D, --delete Delete a resource from the CIB -F, --fail Tell the cluster this resource has failed -R, --refresh (Advanced) Refresh the CIB from the LRM -C, --cleanup (Advanced) Delete a resource from the LRM -P, --reprobe (Advanced) Re-check for resources started outside of the CRM Additional Options: -N, --node=value Host uname -t, --resource-type=value Resource type (primitive, clone, group, ...) -v, --parameter-value=value Value to use with -p, -g or -d -u, --lifetime=value Lifespan of migration constraints -m, --meta Modify a resource's configuration option rather than one which is passed to the resource agent script. For use with -p, -g, -d -z, --utilization Modify a resource's utilization attribute. For use with -p, -g, -d -s, --set-name=value (Advanced) ID of the instance_attributes object to change -i, --nvpair=value (Advanced) ID of the nvpair object to change/delete -f, --force EXAMPLES
List the configured resources: # crm_resource --list Display the current location of 'myResource': # crm_resource --resource myResource --locate Move 'myResource' to another machine: # crm_resource --resource myResource --move Move 'myResource' to a specific machine: # crm_resource --resource myResource --move --node altNode Allow (but not force) 'myResource' to move back to its original location: # crm_resource --resource myResource --un-move Tell the cluster that 'myResource' failed: # crm_resource --resource myResource --fail Stop a 'myResource' (and anything that depends on it): # crm_resource --resource myResource --set-parameter target-role --meta --parameter-value Stopped Tell the cluster not to manage 'myResource': The cluster will not attempt to start or stop the resource under any circumstances. Useful when performing maintenance tasks on a resource. # crm_resource --resource myResource --set-parameter is-managed --meta --parameter-value false Erase the operation history of 'myResource' on 'aNode': The cluster will 'forget' the existing resource state (including any errors) and attempt to recover the resource. Useful when a resource had failed permanently and has been repaired by an administrator. # crm_resource --resource myResource --cleanup --node aNode AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)