Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: System P hardware
Operating Systems AIX System P hardware Post 302472919 by Vit0_Corleone on Thursday 18th of November 2010 11:57:56 AM
Old 11-18-2010
System P hardware

hello everybody,
Is there any training to get deep knowledge an hands on lab with system p hardware firmware microcode upgrading etc... thanks in advance

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

What command to check system hardware

What command can I run on a Solaris 8 server to check the hardware (ie number of processors, speed of processors, installed memory etc). (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: soliberus
4 Replies

2. Solaris

Hardware

Hi, I'm looking to run Sun Solaris 8 or 9, but have been running windows :mad: .can anyone give me advice about the hardware needed for solaris and possably any software i may need, the type of model and where i may be able to buy these within the uk. :confused: ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: franz
3 Replies

3. Solaris

basic hardware & system requirements for solaris 10

hi all, i want to setup a solaris10 lab for 50 trainees. kindly let me know all the basic hardware & system requirements for the lab . with regards, Raj (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajp_8007
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Hardware faulty, but which hardware?

Hi folk, I have this hardware faunty message, but dont know which hardware is this ? can you guide me ? --------------- ------------------------------------ -------------- --------- TIME EVENT-ID MSG-ID SEVERITY ---------------... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dehetoxic
9 Replies

5. Solaris

Manufacturer name of computer system(hardware) , processor

Hi All, Can someone let me know the method or set of commands by which i can retrive manufacturer name of computer system (hardware of machine ) and manufacturer of processor. i get below information when fired psrinfo command : psrinfo -vp The physical processor has 1 virtual processor... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: omkar.jadhav
6 Replies

6. Red Hat

Hardware and system timing are different

-> We have 2 servers server1 and server2 server. ->server1 is master application and server2 is slave application server. ->output of server1 hardware and slave timing: # hwclock --show Thu 05 Jun 2014 05:34:08 PM SGT -0.465666 seconds # date Thu Jun 5 17:34:16 SGT 2014 # cd... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: manjusharma128
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux Command To Find the System Configuration And Hardware Information

Hello guys. I wanted to find the System Configuration and Hardware Information on one of my servers. Here is part of the cpu info: CPU core info: processor : 0 vendor_id : GenuineIntel cpu family : 6 model : 44 model name : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ymir
2 Replies

8. SCO

Need Help Installing Legacy System on Newer Hardware

We have a legacy software application that runs on SCO OpenServer 5.0.6, and the current server (built around 2003-04) is still running. I have been attempting to upgrade the hardware, to hopefully increase the time that we will have access to the data in this system, but am running into an... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: spock9458
13 Replies

9. AIX

Cloning a system via mksysb backup from one system and restore to new system

Hello All, I am trying to clone an entire AIX virtual machine to a new virtual machine including all partitions and OS.Can anyone help me on the procedure to follow? I am not really sure on how it can be done.Thanks in advance. Please use CODE tags for sample input, sample output, and for code... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gull05
4 Replies
FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)							 1						       FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)

fann_train_epoch - Train one epoch with a set of training data

SYNOPSIS
float fann_train_epoch (resource $ann, resource $data) DESCRIPTION
Train one epoch with the training data stored in data. One epoch is where all of the training data is considered exactly once. This function returns the MSE error as it is calculated either before or during the actual training. This is not the actual MSE after the training epoch, but since calculating this will require to go through the entire training set once more. It is more than adequate to use this value during training. The training algorithm used by this function is chosen by fann_set_training_algorithm(3) function. PARAMETERS
o $ann -Neural network resource. o $data -Neural network training data resource. RETURN VALUES
The MSE, or FALSE on error. SEE ALSO
fann_train_on_data(3), fann_test_data(3), fann_get_MSE(3), fann_set_training_algorithm(3). PHP Documentation Group FANN_TRAIN_EPOCH(3)