Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions problem in a shell based project Post 302472549 by dharmendramiet on Wednesday 17th of November 2010 11:41:25 AM
Old 11-17-2010
hiiiiii friend
i am very much new to shell script
i dont know that much of technicalities
please mention what should be added at top of script

---------- Post updated at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous update was at 10:09 PM ----------

the code i have pasted is working fine on my laptop but the same code gets wrong on my office server

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

project idia in shell

could any one provide me any new real time project idea in shell scripting i am learning shell script and wants to do some real time development . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: useless79
1 Replies

2. Programming

Problem with kerberos cpp project

Hi All, I am having problem with kerberos kadmin library in c++. I am using red hat linux Enterprise Linux Server release 5 (Tikanga), and gcc c++ - 4.1.1-52.el4.i386. When I make a c project (main.c) and use function from kadmin library such as kadm5_init_krb5_context(&context); ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: amitp
2 Replies

3. Solaris

building solaris-based enterprise router-firewall project

hi guys, its been a while since my last visit here, could not keep up the pace on this ever changing industry :) i'd just doing my home research under vmware to make a solaris-based router-firewall using zones - doing a lot of reading about zones & review solaris zone functionality. and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stdout
4 Replies

4. Hardware

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MOHA-1
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Need ideas for graduation project based on unix or linux Need ideas for graduation project based on

Dear all, i am in last year of electronics department in engineering faculty i need suggestions for a graduation project based on unix or free bsd or linux and electronics "embedded linux " i think about embedded unix for example or device drivers please i need helps (1 Reply)
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

1 Replies

7. Homework & Coursework Questions

1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris based project?

Hi friends, I am a Computer Science student, and about to do my final year project. I am a big lover of Solaris and SPARC RISC computers, and I want to work on those computers in future. I want to become a System Administrator/Security Administrator etc on the Solaris stuff. Could you please tell... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gabam
1 Replies

9. Open Source

Project planing - with Linux based solutions

Hello, Please suggest or share any of your experience for the following requests: Request: 1. Creation of the local network. The company will be in the field of IT. 10-15 persons. 10 will be physically in the office. The local network should be secured and all the files and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AQwert
0 Replies
GCHEM3D(1)						       gnome-chemistry-utils							GCHEM3D(1)

NAME
gchem3d - a small chemical viewer application SYNOPSIS
gchem3d [OPTION(S)...] [FILE...] DESCRIPTION
gchem3d is a small chemical viewer application, which can show several chemical file formats. OPTIONS
The following options are accepted: -b COLOR, --bgcolor=COLOR Use the given color as background color. COLOR can be one of "black" (default), "white", "#rrggbb" (don't forget to escape the "#" character in the shell). -d MODEL, --display3d=MODEL Choose how molecules are displayed. MODEL can be one of "BallnStick" (default), "SpaceFill". -?, --help Show application help options. --help-all, --help-* Print all or just a group of help options. These options are not documented here. Instead see gtk-options(7) and gnome-options(7). -v, --version Print gchem3d version information. SEE ALSO
gnome-options(7), gtk-options(7) AUTHORS
Jean Brefort <jean.brefort@normalesup.org> Program author. Daniel Leidert <daniel.leidert@wgdd.de> Manpage author. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2007 Jean Brefort Copyright (C) 2004-2007 Daniel Leidert Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. gcu 0.12 $Date: 2009-03-19 10:53:47 +0100 (jeu. 19 mars 2009) $ GCHEM3D(1)