Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming libcurl - how to do GET form posting in C? Post 302471690 by jaeezzy on Sunday 14th of November 2010 05:34:36 PM
Old 11-14-2010
no one??? Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

2. Programming

Multithread,libcurl

Hi i m codding a programm,it can download any packet from ftp,I use libcurl library. But i want to use threads for downloading.(Multithreading).i cant get ftp file size from ftp and divide packet small pieces,like threads use. Please share your experince with me ,thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: canerbulut
0 Replies

3. Programming

Libcurl - Progress Data

Hi, I codding a download manager,use libcurl library.i can download any file easily.But i want to show file detail in console.Some of them, File Size Percent Left Time Libcurl has some functions to use,but there isnt good documentation to understand them. i cant find any example to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: canerbulut
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Posting data to a form using curl

Hello all. I have an incredible number of servers that I need to change a parameter on using a web interface. I'd like to be able to do this via curl, but I'm having some trouble. I filled out the form and hit update while snooping (tcpdump) my interface. That gave the the following as what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeCoTwc
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

libcurl.so.4 problem

libcurl.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory ERROR: Loading network library (net.so) failed! Press Q to shut down the server! http://a1108.hizliresim.com/11/8/17/8183.jpg What must I do ? :wall: (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Stark0010
14 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python: Value Not Posting To Form

I know I'm missing something easy here, but this has been racking my brain. I have a python script I've been trying to use to post to a form. I see the post goes through as I get data back from the page after the post. Only problem is I receive an error the data is not being passed: $ ./script >>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
0 Replies
curl_global_cleanup(3)						  libcurl Manual					    curl_global_cleanup(3)

NAME
curl_global_cleanup - global libcurl cleanup SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> void curl_global_cleanup(void); DESCRIPTION
This function releases resources acquired by curl_global_init(3). You should call curl_global_cleanup(3) once for each call you make to curl_global_init(3), after you are done using libcurl. This function is not thread safe. You must not call it when any other thread in the program (i.e. a thread sharing the same memory) is run- ning. This doesn't just mean no other thread that is using libcurl. Because curl_global_cleanup(3) calls functions of other libraries that are similarly thread unsafe, it could conflict with any other thread that uses these other libraries. See the description in libcurl(3) of global environment requirements for details of how to use this function. SEE ALSO
curl_global_init(3), libcurl(3), libcurl 7.8 17 Feb 2006 curl_global_cleanup(3)