Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Python, struct.pack
Top Forums Programming Python, struct.pack Post 302471576 by Loic Domaigne on Saturday 13th of November 2010 11:45:31 PM
Old 11-14-2010
You need to check what structure takes/return the specific ioctl() you are evoking. See your Unix documentation.

On Linux, it seems to be the interface flag, see /usr/include/net/if.h, standard interface flag enum.

HTH,
Loïc

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl help!! (pack()?)

Hello everyone. I wrote a perl script to get the two answers from a value: x. By this, I want to do sqrt($x) in different precision. #!/usr/bin/perl print "Input the initial value x:\n"; chomp($x=<STDIN>); $comp=sqrt($x); $float_value=pack("f", $comp); $double_value=pack("d", $comp);... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Euler04
2 Replies

2. AIX

Aix - Service Pack

I've recently installed ServicePack1 for Tecnology_Level 9 of AIX 5.2 . The result of installation is "OK" but with oslevel -s i dont see the service pack installed .... after many research i try (with many luck!!) instfix -i|grep SP and the result : All filesets for 5200-08-01_SP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BabylonRocker
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pack current folder

How do I pack (using tar zcvf ?) the current folder inluding all files and folders ?? I need to be sure to get all files and folders/subfolders... Later I will unpack into a new folder on a new server.. Appreciate any help.. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: WebWatch
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to access a struct within a struct?

Can someone tell me how to do this? Just a thought that entered my mind when learning about structs. First thought was: struct one { struct two; } struct two { three; } one->two->three would this be how you would access "three"? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: unbelievable21
1 Replies

5. Solaris

weblogic Maintenance pack

Hi ALL, I am running weblogic portal(9.2.2) on solaris and i wanted to apply maintenance pack and upgrade it to 9.2.3. Without using x-windows system how can i apply maintenance pack.? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gaurav183
0 Replies

6. Programming

Storing C++-struct in file - problem when adding new item in struct

Hi, I have received an application that stores some properties in a file. The existing struct looks like this: struct TData { UINT uSizeIncludingStrings; // copy of Telnet data struct UINT uSize; // basic properties: TCHAR szHost; //defined in Sshconfig UINT iPortNr; TCHAR... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Powerponken
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

**python** unable to read the background color in python

I am working on requirement on spreadsheet in python scripting. I have a spreadsheet containing cell values and with background color. I am able to read the value value but unable to get the background color of that particular cell. Actually my requirement is to read the cell value along... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: giridhar276
1 Replies

8. Programming

Python Results Converted To C Struct Header File

I created python code that produce output in the form of: moses-red-sea=1.00.03 genesis-snake=2.03 deliverance=5.0.010 I need to take this output and create a "C" header file and have it look like this: struct { char *name; char *fixed_version; } filename_versions... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
7 Replies

9. Programming

Create a C source and compile inside Python 1.4.0 to 3.7.0 in Python for ALL? platforms...

Hi all... As you know I like making code backwards compatible for as many platforms as possible. This Python script was in fact dedicated for the AMIGA A1200 using Pythons 1.4.0, 1.5.2, 1.6.0, 2.0.1, and 2.4.6 as that is all we have for varying levels of upgrades from a HDD and 4MB FastRam... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
1 Replies
TERMIO(7)						     Linux Programmer's Manual							 TERMIO(7)

NAME
termio - the System V terminal driver interface DESCRIPTION
termio is the name of the old System V terminal driver interface. This interface defined a termio structure used to store terminal set- tings, and a range of ioctl(2) operations to get and set terminal attributes. The termio interface is now obsolete: POSIX.1-1990 standardized a modified version of this interface, under the name termios. The POSIX.1 data structure differs slightly from the System V version, and POSIX.1 defined a suite of functions to replace the various ioctl(2) opera- tions that existed in System V. (This was done because ioctl(2) was unstandardized, and its variadic third argument does not allow argu- ment type checking.) If you're looking for page called "termio", then you can probably find most of the information that you seek in either termios(3) or tty_ioctl(4). SEE ALSO
termios(3), tty_ioctl(4) COLOPHON
This page is part of release 3.27 of the Linux man-pages project. A description of the project, and information about reporting bugs, can be found at http://www.kernel.org/doc/man-pages/. Linux 2006-12-28 TERMIO(7)