Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: 2 questions about forum use
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators 2 questions about forum use Post 302471369 by pludi on Friday 12th of November 2010 03:10:11 PM

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How do I post UNIX questions in the forum

I guess this is the way I post questions then. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwokang
1 Replies

2. Homework & Coursework Questions

Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Homework Help: On Posting Questions: Any and all high school and undergraduate homework assignments or textbook style exercises for which you are seeking assistance are to be posted only in our Homework & Coursework Questions area--not in blogs, visitor messages, PMs, or the main technical... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Homework & Coursework Questions

Print questions from a questions folder in a sequential order

1.) I am to write scripts that will be phasetest folder in the home directory. 2.) The folder should have a set-up,phase and display files I have written a small script which i used to check for the existing users and their password. What I need help with: I have a set of questions in a... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: moraks007
19 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Forum Update: Disabled Home Page Forum Statistics for Guests (Not Registered)

Just a quick update; to speed up the forums, I have disabled the forum statistics on the home page for non registered users. No changes for registered users. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

About Rules for Homework & Coursework Questions Forum

Hi, in my case, I have a question for topics that are slightly dealt with in class, which I am investigating on my own but which are not directly related to the lessons. Do I have to put the name of the school and others? (I can't put the name of the professor because is against the school rules... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Naky
2 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile: Advanced Forum Statistics to Forum Home Page

For mobile users, I have just added a "first beta" Advanced Forum Statistics to the home page on mobile using CSS overflow:auto; so you can swipe if you need to see more. Google Search Console mobile usability says this page is "mobile friendly" so perhaps this will be useful for some of our... (12 Replies)
12 Replies
OPENNEBULA(1)							   User Commands						     OPENNEBULA(1)

NAME
OpenNebula - OpenNebula occi-network SYNOPSIS
occi-network <COMMAND> [OPTIONS] [ARGUMENTS] DESCRIPTION
occi-network - Manages virtual networks OPTIONS
--help, -h Show help --username <id>, -U <id> The username of the user --password <key>, -P <key> The password of the user --url <url>, -R <url> Set url as the web service url to use --timeout <seconds>, -T <seconds> Sets a timeout for the http connection --debug, -D Enables verbosity --verbose Show resources in verbose mode COMMANDS
create <occi xml file> creates a new virtual network described by the provided <occi xml file> list lists available virtual networks show <network id> retrieves the OCCI XML representation of the virtual network identified by <network id> update <occi xml file> updates the representation of the network resource represented by the provided <occi xml file> delete <network id> deletes the virtual network idenfitied by <network id> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2002-2012, OpenNebula Project Leads (OpenNebula.org) Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 OpenNebula 3.4.1 April 2012 OPENNEBULA(1)