Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: resetsc command
Operating Systems Solaris resetsc command Post 302470095 by zaza on Tuesday 9th of November 2010 07:10:00 AM
Old 11-09-2010
Thanks a lot hergp,

In ALOM prompt the commande is resetsc, But in the operating system prompt the command is resetrsc..

i apply your command line and all is clean now.

Thanks,

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

inconsistent ls command display at the command prompt & running as a cron job

Sir, I using the following commands in a file (part of a bigger script): #!/bin/bash cd /opt/oracle/bin ls -lt | tail -1 | awk '{print $6}' >> /tmp/ramb.out If I run this from the command prompt the result is: 2007-05-16 if I run it as a cron job then... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajranibl
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

assign a command line argument and a unix command to awk variables

Hi , I have a piece of code ...wherein I need to assign the following ... 1) A command line argument to a variable e.g origCount=ARGV 2) A unix command to a variable e.g result=`wc -l testFile.txt` in my awk shell script When I do this : print "origCount" origCount --> I get the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sweta_doshi
0 Replies

3. AIX

AIX:Command to get netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6

AIX:Command to get netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6 Can anybody help us with a command to retrieve netaddress/subnet address command in IPv4/IP6 on aix machine. net/subnet address is in the format 172.16.212.0(signifies all 255 machines in an IPv4 network) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rookie8278
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help! command working ok when executed in command line, but fails when run inside a script!

Hi everyone, when executing this command in unix: echo "WM7 Fatal Alerts:", $(cat query1.txt) > a.csvIt works fine, but running this command in a shell script gives an error saying that there's a syntax error. here is content of my script: tdbsrvr$ vi hc.sh "hc.sh" 22 lines, 509... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: 4dirk1
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

unix command : how to insert text at the cursor location via command line?

Hi, Well my title isn't very clear I think. So to understand my goal: I have a script "test1" #!/bin/bash xvkbd -text blabla with xbindkeys, I bind F5 key in order it runs my test1 script So when I press F5, test1 runs. I'm under Emacs/Vi and I press F5 in order to have "blabla" be... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: xib.be
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

passing command output from one command to the next command in cshell

HI Guys, I hope you are well. I am trying to write a script that gets executed every time i open a shell (cshell). I have two questions about that 1) I need to enter these commands $ echo $DISPLAY $ setenv $DISPLAY output_of_echo_$display_command How can i write a... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaaliakahn
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

SH script, variable built command fails, but works at command line

I am working with a sh script on a solaris 9 zone (sol 10 host) that grabs information to build the configuration command line. the variables Build64, SSLopt, CONFIGopt, and CC are populated in the script. the script includes CC=`which gcc` CONFIGopt=' --prefix=/ --exec-prefix=/usr... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: oly_r
8 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multiple command execution inside awk command during xml parsing

below is the output xml string from some other command and i will be parsing it using awk cat /tmp/alerts.xml <Alert id="10102" name="APP-DS-ds_ha-140018-componentFailure-S" alertDefinitionId="13982" resourceId="11427" ctime="1359453507621" fixed="false" reason="If Event/Log Level(ANY) and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
2 Replies

9. AIX

I'm facing problem with rpm command, when running the command and appears this error:

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /usr/opt/freeware/bin/rpm because of the following errors: 0509-022 Cannot load module /opt/freeware/lib/libintl.a(libintl.so.1). 0509-150 Dependent module /opt/freeware/lib/libiconv.a(shr4.o) could not be loaded. 0509-152 Member... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ohmkar
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Another one line command where I'd like to determine if Ubuntu or Red Hat when running command

Hello Forum, I'm making very good progress on my report thanks to the very helpful people on this forum. I've been able to successfully create my report for my Red Hat servers. But I do have a few ubuntu servers in the mix and I'd like to capture some data from them when an ssh connection is... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: greavette
8 Replies
SMLISTSH(1)							  ICI executables						       SMLISTSH(1)

NAME
smlistsh - shared-memory linked list test shell SYNOPSIS
smlistsh partition_size DESCRIPTION
smlistsh attaches to a region of system memory (allocating it if necessary, and placing it under PSM management as necessary) and offers the user an interactive "shell" for testing various shared-memory linked list management functions. smlistsh prints a prompt string (": ") to stdout, accepts a command from stdin, executes the command (possibly printing a diagnostic message), then prints another prompt string and so on. The following commands are supported: h The help command. Causes smlistsh to print a summary of available commands. Same effect as the ? command. ? Another help command. Causes smlistsh to print a summary of available commands. Same effect as the h command. k The key command. Computes and prints an unused shared-memory key, for possible use in attaching to a shared-memory region. + key_value size The attach command. Attaches smlistsh to a region of shared memory. key_value identifies an existing shared-memory region, in the event that you want to attach to an existing shared-memory region (possibly created by another smlistsh process running on the same computer). To create and attach to a new shared-memory region that other processes can attach to, use a key_value as returned by the key command and supply the size of the new region. If you want to create and attach to a new shared-memory region that is for strictly private use, use -1 as key and supply the size of the new region. - The detach command. Detaches smlistsh from the region of shared memory it is currently using, but does not free any memory. n The new command. Creates a new shared-memory list to operate on, within the currently attached shared-memory region. Prints the address of the list. s list_address The share command. Selects an existing shared-memory list to operate on, within the currently attached shared-memory region. a element_value The append command. Appends a new list element, containing element_value, to the list on which smlistsh is currently operating. p element_value The prepend command. Prepends a new list element, containing element_value, to the list on which smlistsh is currently operating. w The walk command. Prints the addresses and contents of all elements of the list on which smlistsh is currently operating. f element_value The find command. Finds the list element that contains element_value, within the list on which smlistsh is currently operating, and prints the address of that list element. d element_address The delete command. Deletes the list element located at element_address. r The report command. Prints a partition usage report, as per psm_report(3). q The quit command. Detaches smlistsh from the region of shared memory it is currently using (without freeing any memory) and terminates smlistsh. EXIT STATUS
0 smlistsh has terminated. FILES
No configuration files are needed. ENVIRONMENT
No environment variables apply. DIAGNOSTICS
No diagnostics apply. BUGS
Report bugs to <ion-bugs@korgano.eecs.ohiou.edu> SEE ALSO
smlist(3) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 SMLISTSH(1)