Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Information Security Certification ?? Post 302469721 by Andrew86 on Monday 8th of November 2010 01:08:53 AM
Old 11-08-2010
Hello Zedex & community!!

At least, on my work, it's well received that you may have a CompTia Security+ certification, or any ITIL framework present in your CV.

Those are not very hard to get, and gives you some 'level' against others who aren't certified.

Of course that many years of experience and a few manager recommendations will talk more than a few extra lines Smilie

Good luck on that!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information regarding Unix certification course

Hi, Can you please let me know about the unix certification courses? Also please send me link where i can find this information. Regards, Vaibhav (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav
2 Replies

2. AIX

Aix Certification Information

Hi, I want to know what is next certification after 222, Any Idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. AIX

Information required for AIX certification

Hello friends, I want some information on AIX certification and want to give the AIX certification exam but not getting the proper information required. Basically when I am trying to search the information about this certification getting different options like "AIX p series certification" Aix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naman agarwal
6 Replies
db_printlog(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    db_printlog(8)

NAME
db_printlog - Displays database log file (Enhanced Security) SYNOPSIS
/usr/tcb/bin/db_printlog [-h home] FLAGS
Specify a home directory for the database. The correct directory for enhanced security is /var/tcb/files. DESCRIPTION
A customized version of the Berkeley Database (Berkeley DB) is embedded in the operating system to provide high-performance database sup- port for critical security files. The DB includes full transactional support and database recovery, using write-ahead logging and check- pointing to record changes. The db_printlog utility provides a way to view the log file associated with the security database. RETURN VALUES
The db_printlog utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
If the -h option is not specified and the environment variable DB_HOME is set, it is used as the path of the database home. The home directory for security is /var/tcb/files. FILES
/var/tcb/files/auth.db /var/tcb/files/dblogs/* RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: db_checkpoint(8), db_recover(8), db_stat(8) delim off db_printlog(8)