Sponsored Content
Special Forums Cybersecurity Information Security Certification ?? Post 302469721 by Andrew86 on Monday 8th of November 2010 01:08:53 AM
Old 11-08-2010
Hello Zedex & community!!

At least, on my work, it's well received that you may have a CompTia Security+ certification, or any ITIL framework present in your CV.

Those are not very hard to get, and gives you some 'level' against others who aren't certified.

Of course that many years of experience and a few manager recommendations will talk more than a few extra lines Smilie

Good luck on that!

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Information regarding Unix certification course

Hi, Can you please let me know about the unix certification courses? Also please send me link where i can find this information. Regards, Vaibhav (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vaibhav
2 Replies

2. AIX

Aix Certification Information

Hi, I want to know what is next certification after 222, Any Idea? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
1 Replies

3. AIX

Information required for AIX certification

Hello friends, I want some information on AIX certification and want to give the AIX certification exam but not getting the proper information required. Basically when I am trying to search the information about this certification getting different options like "AIX p series certification" Aix... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: naman agarwal
6 Replies
USERCONF(4)						   BSD Kernel Interfaces Manual 					       USERCONF(4)

NAME
userconf -- in-kernel device configuration manager SYNOPSIS
options USERCONF DESCRIPTION
userconf is the in-kernel device configuration manager. It is used to alter the kernel autoconfiguration framework at runtime. userconf is activated from the boot loader by passing the -c option to the kernel. COMMAND SYNTAX
The general command syntax is: command [option] userconf has a more(1)-like functionality; if a number of lines in a command's output exceeds the number defined in the lines variable, then userconf displays ``-- more --'' and waits for a response, which may be one of: <return> one more line. <space> one more page. q abort the current command, and return to the command input mode. COMMANDS
userconf supports the following commands: lines count Specify the number of lines before more. base 8 | 10 | 16 Base for displaying large numbers. change devno | dev Change devices. disable devno | dev Disable devices. enable devno | dev Enable devices. exit A synonym for quit. find devno | dev Find devices. help Display online help. list List current configuration. quit Leave userconf. ? A synonym for help. HISTORY
The userconf framework first appeared in OpenBSD 2.0, and was then integrated into NetBSD 1.6. AUTHORS
The userconf framework was written by Mats O Jansson <moj@stacken.kth.se>. BSD
July 1, 2001 BSD