Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to build .exe from c
Top Forums Programming How to build .exe from c Post 302468968 by Corona688 on Thursday 4th of November 2010 10:16:59 AM
Old 11-04-2010
SunOS doesn't have ".exe". SunOS isn't Windows.

The above instructions should work, using cc instead of gcc. If they don't, please be more specific about what you are doing!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

*.exe Decompilier

Hello, How would you go about de-compiling a *.exe file which wasn't created in VB? Any suggestions? Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TAT2ME74
2 Replies

2. Programming

about exe file

Hi, I am using dual operating system(windows/linux) in my system.Now the problem is i want to run my .exe(of c languege) before system ask for loading of operating system.Like my system ask for linux or dos.I want to run my .exe before this. Tell me how can i use this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: at_renai2001
2 Replies

3. Programming

how To edit exe to insert a serial no wich can be usd by runing exe

At time of installation I have to open the resource. and i have to insert a string serial number in the exe. please provide me code to edit the exe (in solaris) to insert a serial number which can be used by exe at run time. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssahu
6 Replies

4. SuSE

does exe

does exe files works withe suse am new n linux system and were can i find msn 4 linux (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulla
2 Replies

5. Linux

How to run .exe

Hai, is there any way to run an .exe file in unix environment . i have read that WINE HQ supports this concept but its very inconsistent and upto the user risk . but i tried WINE but iam not able to configure it can any one help me in this matter Regards Sanju (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjustudy
1 Replies

6. Programming

exe

Is it possible to extract c program,from its executable file(.exe)? i mean we dont have program but its exe file only which runs,can we retrieve the program? if yes how? if no why? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: unknown9
2 Replies

7. Programming

exe

hello everyone, could somebody tell me where can i find some good exercises on signals,processes and threads? actually i need to find some solved exercises in system programming. tnx (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: micy
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding SDK Build on Kernel Source Build

Hi, So I downloaded this kernel source and was able to build it successfully. But I want to add this SDK source code inside, can anyone help me how to do this? Note that the SDK source can be built by itself. I added the SDK in the main Makefile: init-y := init/ #added SDK... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build.xml invocation by Build Script

Hi I have a build.xml file and I can run it on Windows via cmd. Now I want to write a script to invoke the same. Is there a way to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies
Inline-Support(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 Inline-Support(3)

NAME
Inline-Support - Support Information for Inline.pm and related modules. DESCRIPTION
This document contains all of the latest support information for "Inline.pm" and the recognized Inline Language Support Modules (ILSMs) available on CPAN. SUPPORTED LANGUAGES
The most important language that Inline supports is "C". That is because Perl itself is written in "C". By giving a your Perl scripts access to "C", you in effect give them access to the entire glorious internals of Perl. (Caveat scriptor :-) As of this writing, Inline also supports: - C++ - Java - Python - Tcl - Assembly - CPR - And even Inline::Foo! :) Projects that I would most like to see happen in the year 2001 are: - Fortran - Ruby - Lisp - Guile - Bash - Perl4 SUPPORTED PLATFORMS
"Inline::C" should work anywhere that CPAN extension modules (those that use XS) can be installed, using the typical install format of: perl Makefile.PL make make test make install It has been tested on many Unix and Windows variants. NOTE: "Inline::C" requires Perl 5.005 or higher because "Parse::RecDescent" requires it. (Something to do with the "qr" operator) Inline has been successfully tested at one time or another on the following platforms: Linux Solaris SunOS HPUX AIX FreeBSD OpenBSD BeOS OS X WinNT Win2K WinME Win98 Cygwin The Microsoft tests deserve a little more explanation. I used the following: Windows NT 4.0 (service pack 6) Perl 5.005_03 (ActiveState build 522) MS Visual C++ 6.0 The "nmake" make utility (distributed w/ Visual C++) "Inline::C" pulls all of its base configuration (including which "make" utility to use) from "Config.pm". Since your MSWin32 version of Perl probably came from ActiveState (as a binary distribution) the "Config.pm" will indicate that "nmake" is the system's "make" utility. That is because ActiveState uses Visual C++ to compile Perl. To install "Inline.pm" (or any other CPAN module) on MSWin32 w/ Visual C++, use these: perl Makefile.PL nmake nmake test nmake install Inline has also been made to work with Mingw32/gcc on all Windows platforms. This is a free compiler for Windows. You must also use a perl built with that compiler. The "Cygwin" test was done on a Windows 98 machine using the Cygwin Unix/Win32 porting layer software from Cygnus. The "perl" binary on this machine was also compiled using the Cygwin tool set ("gcc"). This software is freely available from http://sources.redhat.com/cygwin/ If you get Inline to work on a new platform, please send me email email. If it doesn't work, let me know as well and I'll see what can be done. SEE ALSO
For general information about Inline see Inline. For information about using Inline with C see Inline::C. For sample programs using Inline with C see Inline::C-Cookbook. For information on writing your own Inline Language Support Module, see Inline-API. Inline's mailing list is inline@perl.org To subscribe, send email to inline-subscribe@perl.org AUTHOR
Brian Ingerson <INGY@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000-2002. Brian Ingerson. Copyright (c) 2008, 2010, 2011. Sisyphus. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.12.5 2011-01-29 Inline-Support(3)