Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to build .exe from c
Top Forums Programming How to build .exe from c Post 302468845 by agn on Thursday 4th of November 2010 02:27:45 AM
Old 11-04-2010
Where are you planning to execute it ? Windows or *nix ? a.out is the executable. It is not an object file.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

*.exe Decompilier

Hello, How would you go about de-compiling a *.exe file which wasn't created in VB? Any suggestions? Thank you (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TAT2ME74
2 Replies

2. Programming

about exe file

Hi, I am using dual operating system(windows/linux) in my system.Now the problem is i want to run my .exe(of c languege) before system ask for loading of operating system.Like my system ask for linux or dos.I want to run my .exe before this. Tell me how can i use this. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: at_renai2001
2 Replies

3. Programming

how To edit exe to insert a serial no wich can be usd by runing exe

At time of installation I have to open the resource. and i have to insert a string serial number in the exe. please provide me code to edit the exe (in solaris) to insert a serial number which can be used by exe at run time. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ssahu
6 Replies

4. SuSE

does exe

does exe files works withe suse am new n linux system and were can i find msn 4 linux (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulla
2 Replies

5. Linux

How to run .exe

Hai, is there any way to run an .exe file in unix environment . i have read that WINE HQ supports this concept but its very inconsistent and upto the user risk . but i tried WINE but iam not able to configure it can any one help me in this matter Regards Sanju (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sanjustudy
1 Replies

6. Programming

exe

Is it possible to extract c program,from its executable file(.exe)? i mean we dont have program but its exe file only which runs,can we retrieve the program? if yes how? if no why? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: unknown9
2 Replies

7. Programming

exe

hello everyone, could somebody tell me where can i find some good exercises on signals,processes and threads? actually i need to find some solved exercises in system programming. tnx (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: micy
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Adding SDK Build on Kernel Source Build

Hi, So I downloaded this kernel source and was able to build it successfully. But I want to add this SDK source code inside, can anyone help me how to do this? Note that the SDK source can be built by itself. I added the SDK in the main Makefile: init-y := init/ #added SDK... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Build.xml invocation by Build Script

Hi I have a build.xml file and I can run it on Windows via cmd. Now I want to write a script to invoke the same. Is there a way to do this? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ankur328
1 Replies

10. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

(VS 2008) New build config looking files from other folder build config

Hi Team, My new build configuration always looking for the files from the build where i copied from. please help me to resolve this. I am using Visual studio 2008.It has Qt 4.8. plugins,qml,C++ development I created new debug_new build configuration with additional preprocessor from the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
1 Replies
BCOMPILER_WRITE_EXE_FOOTER(3)						 1					     BCOMPILER_WRITE_EXE_FOOTER(3)

bcompiler_write_exe_footer - Writes the start pos, and sig to the end of a exe type file

SYNOPSIS
bool bcompiler_write_exe_footer (resource $filehandle, int $startpos) DESCRIPTION
An EXE (or self executable) file consists of 3 parts: o The stub (executable code, e.g. a compiled C program) that loads PHP interpreter, bcompiler extension, stored Bytecodes and initiates a call for the specified function (e.g. main) or class method (e.g. main::main) oThe Bytecodes (uncompressed only for the moment) oThe bcompiler EXE footer To obtain a suitable stub you can compile php_embed-based stub phpe.c located in the examples/embed directory on bcompiler's CVS. PARAMETERS
o $filehandle - A file handle as returned by fopen(3). o $startpos - The file position at which the Bytecodes start, and can be obtained using ftell(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 bcompiler_write_exe_footer(3) example <?php /* creating the output file (example.exe) */ $fh = fopen("example.exe", "w"); /* 1) writing a stub (phpe.exe) */ $size = filesize("phpe.exe"); $fr = fopen("phpe.exe", "r"); fwrite($fh, fread($fr, $size), $size); $startpos = ftell($fh); /* 2) writing bytecodes */ bcompiler_write_header($fh); bcompiler_write_class($fh, "myclass"); bcompiler_write_function($fh, "main"); bcompiler_write_footer($fh); /* 3) writing EXE footer */ bcompiler_write_exe_footer($fh, $startpos); /* closing the output file */ fclose($fh); ?> NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. SEE ALSO
bcompiler_write_header(3), bcompiler_write_class(3), bcompiler_write_footer(3). PHP Documentation Group BCOMPILER_WRITE_EXE_FOOTER(3)