Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to call a batch file in Make file? Post 302467948 by krishnampkkm on Monday 1st of November 2010 04:36:46 AM
Old 11-01-2010
How to call a batch file in Make file?

Hii

I wanna call a batch file from a make file. Doesn't work , what is the procedure to do this.? Any idea

thanksSmilie

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

compare two files and make 1st file same as 2nd file

I am trying to compare two file and make changes where ever its different. for example: Contents of file1 IP=192.165.89.11 NM=255.255.0.0 GW=192.165.89.1 Contents of file2 IP=192.165.89.11 NM=255.255.255.255 GW=192.165.89.1 NOTE HERE THAT NM IS DIFFERENT So i want the changes... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeepreddy
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Why do I need to call make if I call gcc ?

Why do I need to call make if I call gcc ? I thought gcc already compiles the sources. thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
1 Replies

3. Programming

makeutility: how to get the make-file name inside of the make-file?

How I can get the current make-file name in a make-file So, if I run make with specified file:make -f target.mak is it possible to have the 'target' inside of the that 'target.mak' from the file name? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch file to remove double quotes from a file

Hi I have to create a windows batch file which will read an input file and remove "double quotes" from each line of the file. For eg.If input file name is abcd.csv and contents is : "asasd,123123,213213,asd" "esfrf,dsfsdf,234324,sdfsdf" Then the batch file should remove "" from the... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: akashtcs
11 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

How to call a command in a batch file?

Hi, I would like to get the output of below command emailed to me in a windows2003 server. "bpimagelist -hoursago 24 -U" I will be using "blat" to email the output of this command.But not sure how the above command is called for in a batch file when executed. Would appreciate if... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Hari_Ganesh
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Using Make to batch process files

Hello all, I have a make question, and I was hoping somebody here might be able to point me in the right direction. Here is my issue; I have a command-line tool that I use to run a conversion on an input XML file that results in an output binary file. However, this particular tool needs to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jujumbura
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read csv file, convert the data and make one text file in UNIX shell scripting

I have input data looks like this which is a part of a csv file 7,1265,76548,"0102:04" 8,1266,76545,"0112:04" I need to make the output data should look like this and the output data will be part of text file: 7|1265000 |7654899 |A| 8|12660000 |76545999 |B| The logic behind the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: RJG
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Using BATCH to call a BASH script on CygWin

I am trying to use a batch file to automatically execute a bash script with no luck this far. The batch script looks like this: C:\Cygwin64\bin\bash test.sh I have also tried this: C:\Cygwin64\bin\bash "C:\Cygwin64\bin\test.sh" Needless to say that the windows box has Cygwin... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to call variables from a file to the scripting file?

Let say I have a file with variables (Test1.txt) In Test1.txt file, it consists of Tom is a boy Jim is a dog In the other scripting file (RunTest1.sh), I have #!/bin/ksh filename = /directory/Test1.txt cat $filename for i in $filename do print $i done I managed to call... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: TestKing
1 Replies
KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		    KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch(3pm)

Add many tokens to the batch, by supplying the string to be tokenized, and arrays of token starts and token ends (specified in bytes).

NAME
KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch - a collection of tokens SYNOPSIS
while ( $batch->next ) { $batch->set_text( lc( $batch->get_text ) ); } EXPERIMENTAL API
TokenBatch's API should be considered experimental and is likely to change. DESCRIPTION
A TokenBatch is a collection of Tokens which you can add to, then iterate over. METHODS
new my $batch = KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch->new; Constructor. append $batch->append( $text, $start_offset, $end_offset, $pos_inc ); Add a Token to the end of the batch. Accepts either three or four arguments: text, start_offset, end_offset, and an optional position increment which defaults to 1 if not supplied. For a description of what these arguments mean, see the docs for Token. next while ( $batch->next ) { # ... } Proceed to the next token in the TokenBatch. Returns true if the TokenBatch ends up located at valid token. ACCESSOR METHODS
All of TokenBatch's accessor methods affect the current Token. Calling any of these methods when the TokenBatch is not located at a valid Token will trigger an exception. set_text get_text Set/get the text of the current Token. set_start_offset get_start_offset Set/get the start_offset of the current Token. set_end_offset get_end_offset Set/get the end_offset of the current Token. set_pos_inc get_pos_inc Set/get the position increment of the current Token. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2005-2010 Marvin Humphrey LICENSE, DISCLAIMER, BUGS, etc. See KinoSearch1 version 1.00. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 KinoSearch1::Analysis::TokenBatch(3pm)