Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Will You Buy an Apple iPad?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Will You Buy an Apple iPad? Post 302467747 by radoulov on Sunday 31st of October 2010 04:24:36 AM
Old 10-31-2010
Yes,
M001 has no sim card, so no GPRS and it's quite poor in many other aspects.
I just needed a bigger display to read pdf files without the need to convert them in ebook format as technical documentation - diagrams, programming code etc. - is quite different (unreadable) after the conversion (my phone has a 2.4" only display ...).

I still believe that, as far as the mobile Internet is concerned, the best solution is still the smart phone, not the tablet. When you need Internet in your pocket, you just need a smaller device. The tablet is quite big and still quite limited in many aspects.

glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)					       GLUT					       glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)

NAME
glutTabletMotionFunc - sets the special keyboard callback for the current window. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> void glutTabletMotionFunc(void (*func)(int x, int y)); ARGUMENTS
func The new entry callback function. DESCRIPTION
glutTabletMotionFunc sets the tablet motion callback for the current window. The tablet motion callback for a window is called when the window has tablet input focus (normally, when the mouse is in the window) and the user generates tablet motion. The x and y callback param- eters indicate the absolute position of the tablet ``puck'' on the tablet. The callback parameters are normalized to be within the range of 0 to 2000 inclusive. Registering a tablet motion callback when a tablet device is not available is ineffectual and not an error. In this case, no tablet motion callbacks will be generated. Passing NULL to glutTabletMotionFunc disables the generation of tablet motion callbacks. When a new window is created, no tablet motion callback is initially registered. SEE ALSO
glutTabletButtonFunc, glutDeviceGet, glutMotionFunc, glutSpaceballMotionFunc AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutTabletMotionFunc(3GLUT)