Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting How to convert xml file to text file? Post 302467723 by nileshbhawsar on Sunday 31st of October 2010 02:09:41 AM
Old 10-31-2010
Data How to convert xml file to text file?

Hi Everyone,

I want to convert 1 xml file to text file....

Please help in the xml file i have 4 columns....

Thanks a lot in advance.
Nilesh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert XML file into Text file(fixed length)

If someone out there could help me out with this problem. I would really appreciate it. I am trying to convert xml into text file(fixed length) using Unix Borne shell scripts. My xml file: <root> <header_rec recordtype="00"> <record_id>00</record_id> ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ram2s2001
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Plz Help To convert xml file to text file using bourn shell scripts

If someone out there could help me out with this problem. I would really appreciate it. I am trying to convert xml into text file(fixed length) using Unix Borne shell scripts. My xml file: <root> <header_rec recordtype="00"> <record_id>00</record_id> <country_code>AK></country_code>... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ram2s2001
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert XML file into TEXT file using PERL seript

Dear Yogesh..."Convert XML file into TEXT file using PERL seript"... can u help me regarding this issue...plz Thanks Rudro (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Rudro
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to convert a html file to an .xml one

Hii every one. I have lots of .html files like: <html> <title> </title> <head> </head> <body> <ul id="SummaryRatings">4 stars </ul> <ul id="summaryList"> <p><b> Aurhor</b> </p> <p>wsfwfrfrtgretryetyrtyty</p> </ul> ...... ....... </body> </html> (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: kheyali Mitra
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert a txt file to xml file

Hello, I donot have exact lenght of the file. But i want entire txt of the file to send it into one node. for example I have txt file.. asdfghjklmnbvcxzqwertyuiop., nswwneikniniwn so i need the output as <documentbody>asdfghjklmnbvcxzqwertyuiop., ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hemantgupta84
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert XML file to CSV file

Hi Guys, I am new to Shell scripting and need to convert an XML files to a CSV file. My actual problem is that XML file loading is taking hours and I have decided to convert the XML structure to row based data in a CSV file. My XML file: Message846 can repeat within main loop and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: qamar.shahbaz
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to convert excel file to csv file or text file?

Hi all, I need to find a way to convert excel file into csv or a text file in linux command. The reason is I have hundreds of files to convert. Another complication is the I need to delete the first 5 lines of the excel file before conversion. so for instance input.xls description of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnkim0806
6 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Convert CSV file to nested XML file using UNIX/PERL?

we have a CSV which i need to convert to XML using Perl or Unix shell scripting. I was able to build this XML in oracle database. However, SQL/XML query is running for long time. Hence, I'm considering to write a Perl or shell script to generate this XML file. Basically need to build this XML... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Convert Excel File (xls) to tab delimited text file on AIX

Hi i have a problem in my job i try to convert an excel file (xls extention) to text file (tab delimited), but no result with this comand cat xxx.xls > xxx.txt Do you have eny idea? PS: sorry for my english Thanks!! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: frisso
4 Replies

10. Programming

How to write in other language in text/xml file by reading english text/xml file using C++?

Hello Team, I have 2 files.one contains english text and another contains Japanese. so i have to read english text and replace the text with Japanesh text in third file. Basically, I need a help to write japanese language in text/xml file.I heard wstring does this.Not sure how do i write... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SA_Palani
2 Replies
EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)						    Evolvotron						      EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)

NAME
evolvotron_mutate - Render an evolvotron function tree to an image. SYNOPSIS
evolvotron_mutate < function_in.xml > function_out.xml evolvotron_mutate -g > function_out.xml DESCRIPTION
evolvotron_mutate either mutates an existing image function (saved to an XML file), or (with the -g option) creates a new image function. The mutation parameters and function weightings are the same as used by evolvotron in its default reset state. See the evolvotron user manual (accessible from the evolvotron application's Help menu) for more information on image functions. COMMANDLINE OPTIONS
-g Specifies that no function should be read from standard input. The output function is created at random. EXAMPLES
evolvotron_mutate -g | tee function0.xml | evolvotron_render function0.ppm evolvtron_mutate < function0.xml > function1.xml AUTHOR
evolvotron_mutate was written by Tim Day (www.timday.com) and is released under the conditions of the GNU General Public License. See the file LICENSE supplied with the source code for details. SEE ALSO
evolvotron(1), evolvotron_render(1) www.timday.com 25 Feb 2004 EVOLVOTRON_MUTATE(1)