Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Script to sort Cisco configs
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Script to sort Cisco configs Post 302466890 by danmero on Wednesday 27th of October 2010 03:32:55 PM
Old 10-27-2010
  1. Try to post all possible keywords.
  2. On your second example you have a space after line-break. Is this a mistake or part of the configuration file?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help on ssh login script to cisco ios

I'm trying to write a login script to ssh into a cisco switch that will run some command remotely. Similar to this expect script located here: SSH login expect shell script to supply username and password However, that script does not work with cisco ios. Anyway know what the best way to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: streetfighter2
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

VI - in need of configs/scripts

Hi, I'm somewhat new to unix OS and I'm at course for programmers in my country. and in the course we learn unix and how to script in unix. of course we just started and we learned only the very basic, but I'm a really computer freak and I looking for a way to make the course easier on all of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bonzay0
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

loop through configs

hi All, is there a way in linux to loop thru all variables sourced? i have a set configs like A=100 b=200 c=400 i can add the above lines to a file and source - so that $A will be 100 .. like wise now when i do a cut -c 1-2 file.txt |sort | uniq -c on a file it returns me A 100 B 50 c... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arun1401
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Script to sort the files and append the extension .sort to the sorted version of the file

Hello all - I am to this forum and fairly new in learning unix and finding some difficulty in preparing a small shell script. I am trying to make script to sort all the files given by user as input (either the exact full name of the file or say the files matching the criteria like all files... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankaj80
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Expect script to show cisco configs

I know there are better ways to do this. I prefer snmp. I do not have the proper perl modules loaded on the platorm. Snmp isnt loaded on the platform. Telnet is not an option. I need to write an expect script to pull cisco equipment configs. The following code is executed once I gain... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: popeye
0 Replies

6. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
set_allegro_resource_path(3alleg4)				  Allegro manual				set_allegro_resource_path(3alleg4)

NAME
set_allegro_resource_path - Sets a specific resource search path. Allegro game programming library. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int set_allegro_resource_path(int priority, const char *path); DESCRIPTION
Sometimes Allegro doesn't look in enough places to find a resource. For those special cases, you can call this function before loading your resource with additional paths to search for. You set up the priorities, higher numbers are searched for first. To modify an already setup path, call this function with the same priority and the new path. To remove an already setup path, call this function with the priority of the path and NULL as the path parameter. Example: set_allegro_resource_path(10, "my_game/configs"); set_allegro_resource_path(0, "users/configs/"); set_allegro_resource_path(-45, "temp"); These custom paths will be valid until you call allegro_exit(). You can call this function before install_allegro(), but after set_ufor- mat() if you want to use a text encoding format other than the default. RETURN VALUE
Returns non-zero on success, zero if the path could not be added or you wanted to remove a path and the priority used didn't have any asso- ciated path. Modification of existing paths always succeeds. SEE ALSO
find_allegro_resource(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 set_allegro_resource_path(3alleg4)