Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Write a function named isPrime Post 302466760 by KyleBucket on Wednesday 27th of October 2010 08:55:29 AM
Old 10-27-2010
Yes sir. I'd love you forever.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How To Write Sed Function

hi iam facing problem regarding sed function. give me reply with example of sed function. and what to meanings of $# and @ in scripting please as reply as soon as possible (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naveeng.81
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write divided function

hi iam facing problem for divided (%) arthemtic function in for condition. tell me reply and all the arthemtic function in one scripting . (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveeng.81
2 Replies

3. Programming

how to write a wrapper c code to return uid using getuid() function

And how to use setuid() ? thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pwd
4 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[BASH] Using a function to write data to a file

Hello, I've created a shell script, which accepts information using an input from the console. Part of the script will write a file containing this information. My code looks like (for the write) function make_file { cat <<- _EOF_ The contents of my file are here _EOF_ } ... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpickering
12 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to write cron job for calling sql function database is postgres

Hi, Please help me to write cron job for calling sql function daily. I have Postgres database. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kulbhushan
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write a function to get data under spesific lines ? using bash

I have a text file called ( bvhz ) contains data : Subscriber Data ID = 2 Customer = 99 Data ID = 4 Customer = cf99 Data ID = 5 Customer = c99 Data ID = 11 Customer = 9n9 Subscriber Data ID = 1 Customer = 9ds9 Data ID = 2 Customer = 9sad9 Data ID = 3 Customer = f99... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: teefa
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to write a function to get data under specific lines ?

I have a text file called (msgz ) contains data : Subscriber Data ID = 2 Customer = 99 Data ID = 4 Customer = cf99 Data ID = 5 Customer = c99 Data ID = 11 Customer = 9n9 Subscriber Data ID = 1 Customer = 9ds9 Data ID = 2 Customer = 9sad9 Data ID = 3 Customer = f99... (3 Replies)
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to write a function or awk fn ? , please help !!

************* fixed *************** Begin equipmentId : d9 processor : fox number : bhhhhhh Variable # 1: Id : 100 Type : 9 nType : s gType : 5f mType : 4 LField : England DataField : london Length : 4 End (20 Replies)
20 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

MAN and read & write function

How to use MAN to find information about read() and write() function ? The command "man read" show some rubbish, for example "man open" show great information about function I need. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbqtoss
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to write a function in shell scripting to execute sql files

Hi, I am new to shell scripting and i need to write a automation script to execute sql files. I need to check the table if it is there in system tables and need to write a function to call the .sql files. For ex. I have a.sql,b.sql,c.sql files, where the sql file contains DELETE and INSERT... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Samah
1 Replies
DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)					      Debconf						  DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)

NAME
debconf-mergetemplate - merge together multiple debconf template files SYNOPSIS
debconf-mergetemplate [options] [templates.ll ...] templates DESCRIPTION
Note: This utility is deprecated. You should switch to using po-debconf's po2debconf program. This program is useful if you have multiple debconf templates files which you want to merge together into one big file. All the specified files will be read in, merged, and output to standard output. This can be especially useful if you are dealing with translated template files. In this case, you might have your main template file, plus several other files provided by the translators. These files will have translated fields in them, and maybe the translators left in the english versions of the fields they translated, for their reference. So, you want to merge together all the translated templates files with your main templates file. Any fields that are unique to the translated files need to be added in to the correct templates, but any fields they have in common should be superseded by the fields in the main file (which might be more up-to-date). This program handles that case properly, just list each of the translated templates files, and then your main templates file last. OPTIONS
--outdated Merge in even outdated translations. The default is to drop them with a warning message. --drop-old-templates If a translation has an entire template that is not in the master file (and thus is probably an old template), drop that entire template. SEE ALSO
debconf-getlang(1) AUTHOR
Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> 2012-09-10 DEBCONF-MERGETEMPLATE(1)