Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX PowerHA - assistant can't find network Post 302466752 by shockneck on Wednesday 27th of October 2010 08:32:13 AM
Old 10-27-2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koen87
[...]

/etc/hosts on both nodes:

127.0.0.1 loopback localhost
192.168.172.124 PHA_1 node1
192.168.172.125 PHA_2 node2
192.168.172.126 HTTPlive
I am beginning to get a picture but need some more details: What are your cluster node's non-service IPs (formerly known as boot-IPs), what (if any) are your Persistant IPs and what is your Service-IP? Do you use IPAT with Aliasing or IPAT with Replacement?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find users in a network

How to find users in a network? I used who. But i want to to find users using cox internet to connect to a server. PLease help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: subbarao83
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find whether the given path is in Network

Dear All, I have a problem in knowing ..how the network path is represented in the unix ..I need sample in shell script to find whether the given path is in network or not . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: yessowmya
0 Replies

3. Solaris

How to find network cards available ...

Hi all, I have a server running with Solaris and I have 2 Pci cards installed on this server (since a while), 1 with 4 coppers connections output and one with a Fiber network connection output. Today, this server is using the on board network connection (Ce0). How can I find the other... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclefab
7 Replies

4. AIX

PowerHA with 3rd node for communication

Looking to find PowerHA with 3rd node used for communication (voting node) only. Does anyone use such configuration with IBM products? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gogogo
2 Replies

5. AIX

PowerHA HACMP on VIOS servers

Few questions regarding Power HA ( previously known as HACMP) and VIOS POWERVM IVM ( IBM Virtualization I/O Server ) Is it possible to create HACMP cluster between two VIOS servers Physical Machine_1 VIOS_SERVER_1 LPAR_1 SHARED_DISK_XX VIOS_SERVER_2 Physical Machine_2 LPAR_2... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
6 Replies

6. AIX

Powerha on AIX 6.1.9

hello ive installed powerha 7.1.3 on two servers aix 6.1.9 6100-09-03-1415 work with dmx4 EMC storgae. after sync cluster ( terminate with OK ) ive see that the repository disk upper only in one machine : hdiskpower60 00c7f6b59fc60d9d caavg_private active... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ariec
1 Replies

7. AIX

VXVM in POWERHA 6.1

I have created a VxVM disk group in AIX7.1. I have tried to added this VxVM disk group in powerHA 6.1. But in cluster VxVM DGs are not listing. Is there any other procedure to add vxvm diskgroup to hacmp. Please share me steps for adding vxvm diskgroup to hacmp. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
6 Replies

8. Programming

Hire Personal Assistant | SEO Virtual Assistant | Data Entry Service | Content Writing

Hello Everyone, Here I am offereing my Services Word Posting Content Posting PDF to excel or word Image to Ms Word typeing Document Creation Video Creation Any type Copy-Paste Ads Posting Article Posting Manual Directory Submission PR Submission Social Bookmarking Web 2.0 Blogs... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abseova
1 Replies

9. AIX

Upgrading PowerHA from 7.1.0 to 7.1.3

Hi All, As per the IBM upgrade/support matrix IBM Techdocs Technote: PowerHA for AIX Version Compatibility Matrix we can't do online upgrade or rolling migration from powerha v7.1.0 to v7.1.3. on AIX61_TL9_SP4, So we are following the steps as below ... 1 ) Bring down the cluster 2 )... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: linux.amrit
2 Replies
tgt-setup-lun(8)					      System Manager's Manual						  tgt-setup-lun(8)

NAME
tgt-setup-lun - creates a target, adds a device to the target and defines initiators that can connect to the target SYNOPSIS
tgt-setup-lun -d device -n target_name [initiator_IP1 initiator_IP2 ...] [-h] DESCRIPTION
Starts tgtd if necessary and creates a target according to the supplied target_name. The format of the target name is as follows: iqn.2001-04.com.<hostname>-<target_name> The target name must be unique. The script then adds the requested device to the target. If specific IP addresses are defined, it adds them to the list of allowed initia- tors for that target. If no IP addresses is defined, it defines that the target accepts any initiator. EXAMPLES
Create a target that uses /dev/sdb1 and allows connections only from 192.168.10.81: tgt-setup-lun -d /dev/sdb1 -n my_target 192.168.10.81 Create a target that uses /dev/sdb1 and allows connections only from 192.168.10.81 and 192.168.10.82: tgt-setup-lun -d /dev/sdb1 -n my_target 192.168.10.81 192.168.10.82 Create a target that uses /dev/sdb1 and allows connections from any initiator: tgt-setup-lun -d /dev/sdb1 -n my_target Display help: tgt-setup-lun -h AUTHOR
Written by Erez Zilber REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <stgt@vger.kernel.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) Voltaire Ltd. 2008. tgt-setup-lun(8)