Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Getting EAGAIN error while sending Post 302466287 by mr_deb on Wednesday 27th of October 2010 01:49:12 AM
Old 10-27-2010
Thanks for your Reply.I am getting max buffer size for sending as 65525.Which is not so less I guess.

We are sending 12 messages of size 20Bytes .And we are doing it localserver only.

---------- Post updated 10-27-10 at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous update was 10-26-10 at 05:32 AM ----------

Hi
I am trying use flush(socket) to clean up the buffer.But flush is blocking the blow .its stuck there only.Any reason that flush is not supported in Non blocking call .Please Clarify

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Error when sending mail attachment

I have been sending an email attachment from my unix box, but keep getting an error? All though the recipient still receives the email and attachment. Will this error cause problems in the future and how to I cure it? $ uuencode PReSvPRINTER.txt file | mailx -s "File" me@world.com uuencode:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dbrundrett
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Sending Error msg from HP-UX to E-mail address

Sometimes, for any reason, the UX System sends messages to /var/mail/root and/or to Error Log of the guardian. I'll appreciating if you help me to configure so that those messages are also sent to the System Administrator's e-mail address. Regards Gege (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cgege
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sending email

I have an Solaris 8 machine running a managment application. One of the features of this application is to configure alarm forwarding to an email undress. When i configured the application to do that, it asked me only about the recipient email address. Quesiton: how to configure my Solaris 8... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bcheaib
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix - c program sending error from DB to email

hi, i have a database table that automatically logs the errors in the database every 5 mins. what i want to happen is to come up with a program using unix-c that gets all the information from the log table, i have a flag initially set to zero which means that the error is not yet sent, the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chino_52284
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

sending mail error.. help

help i get this error when i sending a mail send-mail: fatal: open /etc/postfix/main.cf: No such file or directory Can't send mail: sendmail process failed this is my coding echo "$PRONAME is being restart" | mailxs "Subject:Process" "sally@$THISHOST" i wish to send this mail to my... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkc
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

error while sending mails through MKS

#!/bin/ksh email0="dummy@company.com" emails() { # mail Generation echo "Hi" | /mapimail -s "-(Test Mail)From Production- `date`" $email0; } emails i receive the following error IDispatch::new MSMAPI.MAPISession failed: 800401f3 at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vrgurav
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error while sending email from solaris

Dears, I have tried to send email, but i have following error. 051 mydomain.net: Name server timeout i have add following line to /etc/resolv.conf domain mydomain.net But didn't work, i didn't configure anything else .. Do i need to configure anything else ???? root#xxx@mydomain.net...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Danish Shakil
0 Replies

8. High Performance Computing

MPI - Error on sending argv

Hi all, I write a simple MPI program to send a text message to another process. The code is below. (test.c) #include "mpi.h" #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> #include <string.h> int main(int argc, char* argv) { int dest, noProcesses, processId; MPI_Status status; ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: awiles
0 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting error while sending mail via smtp

Hi All, I used before a simple routine code in tcl to send mail. package require smtp package require mime package require Tcl proc send_simple_message {recipient email_server subject body} { set token mime::setheader $token Subject $subject smtp::sendmessage $token \ ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: zivsegal
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

"Execution problem". Getting error without sending e-mail

Hi, This is the end of the script. When i try to execute the script, i am getting the error. Please help me as to what is wrong with this script.? elif echo 'Load Failed -- Return Code =' $rc subject="Consent table load failed" ( echo "The log file is attached to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: msrahman
1 Replies
Log::Dispatch::Email(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Log::Dispatch::Email(3pm)

NAME
Log::Dispatch::Email - Base class for objects that send log messages via email VERSION
version 2.32 SYNOPSIS
package Log::Dispatch::Email::MySender; use Log::Dispatch::Email; use base qw( Log::Dispatch::Email ); sub send_email { my $self = shift; my %p = @_; # Send email somehow. Message is in $p{message} } DESCRIPTION
This module should be used as a base class to implement Log::Dispatch::* objects that send their log messages via email. Implementing a subclass simply requires the code shown in the SYNOPSIS with a real implementation of the "send_email()" method. CONSTRUCTOR
The constructor takes the following parameters in addition to the standard parameters documented in Log::Dispatch::Output: o subject ($) The subject of the email messages which are sent. Defaults to "$0: log email" o to ($ or @) Either a string or a list reference of strings containing email addresses. Required. o from ($) A string containing an email address. This is optional and may not work with all mail sending methods. o buffered (0 or 1) This determines whether the object sends one email per message it is given or whether it stores them up and sends them all at once. The default is to buffer messages. METHODS
o send_email(%p) This is the method that must be subclassed. For now the only parameter in the hash is 'message'. o flush If the object is buffered, then this method will call the "send_email()" method to send the contents of the buffer and then clear the buffer. o DESTROY On destruction, the object will call "flush()" to send any pending email. AUTHOR
Dave Rolsky <autarch@urth.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is Copyright (c) 2011 by Dave Rolsky. This is free software, licensed under: The Artistic License 2.0 (GPL Compatible) perl v5.14.2 2012-05-25 Log::Dispatch::Email(3pm)